Crimes against women in Alaska

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel3
  • Start date Start date
I have a cheaper alternative to Jessica's Law. Any person found guilty of molesting a child under the age of 11 should be taken out and shot immediately. No parole, no probation, and no psychiatric evaulation.

No death penalty.

And you would be murdering plenty of innocent people.

I have a cheaper alternative to Jessica's Law. Any person found guilty of molesting a child under the age of 11 should be taken out and shot immediately. No parole, no probation, and no psychiatric evaulation.

See, I would agree with this but.......those on the left wouldn't.

I think every feminist organization out there would agree with me in opposing the death penalty for rape. Most child abuse organizations would agree with me in opposing it for child molestation. It would do nothing but encourage murder. Unlike you, I care more for kids than I do for vengeance.

It might increase murders a small amount.

But it could decrease repeat offenders by a large amount.

I am not a big fan of capital punishment. But too many children have been molested and/or murdered by men who have done time for child molesting. There is something wrong when we catch them once and then we allow them to do it again.

You see, I would agree with abolishing the death penalty... but those on the right don't. It doesn't make any sense.

See Water, if you could guarantee me life in a maximum security institution with no parole and no possibility of excape and the perpetrator doomed to a miserable life, I would consider knocking the death penalty off of the table.

I am not a big fan of capital punishment. But too many children have been molested and/or murdered by men who have done time for child molesting. There is something wrong when we catch them once and then we allow them to do it again.

Under no circumstances will I ever support your draconian extremist plan.

Absolutely agree. If I were to ever catch someone doing this they might not be as lucky as the burglars I held at gunpoint for the sheriff. I might have to call the coroner 1st instead.

As bad as it is to be molested it as a thousand times worse to be molested and then shot in the back of the head. You don't care about children if you support the death penalty for molestation, you are just being a whacko extremist who's lost his grip on reality. Thankfully, the supreme court has forever prohibited you from practicing your idiocy. I will stick with life imprisonment, thankyou.

When it comes to child molesters I am a barbarian. I am all for draconian measures.

I am all for medievil, draconian, barbaric, brutal measures.

If I caught someone laying a hand on my kids, the death penalty or even life in prison would be an answer to their prayers. You have no idea how brutally sick & twisted I would be with these pedo-pervs. I would make Auschwitz look like Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

There is no point in wasting my time on something so clearly wrongheaded to rational men. Especially something that is fanciful and never going to be implemented. So I'm not going to continue. Thankyou for your time, and goodbye.

As bad as it is to be molested it as a thousand times worse to be molested and then shot in the back of the head.

You think so? Do a little research into the suicide rates of children who have been molested. Do a little research into the rates of drug addiction & alcoholism among molestation survivors.

They might tell you different.

When it comes to child molesters I am a barbarian. I am all for draconian measures.

I am all for medievil, draconian, barbaric, brutal measures.

If I caught someone laying a hand on my kids, the death penalty or even life in prison would be an answer to their prayers. You have no idea how brutally sick & twisted I would be with these pedo-pervs. I would make Auschwitz look like Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

OK then you're just mad and incapable of making rational arguments on the subject anyway, so my case to end debate before it becomes ridiculous is strengthened.

There is no point in wasting my time on something so clearly wrongheaded to rational men. Especially something that is fanciful and never going to be implemented. So I'm not going to continue. Thankyou for your time, and goodbye.

Never going to be implemented? I can only hope so. I still have a 12 year old daughter. If some freak lays his hands on her I will save the courts a great deal of money.

You think so? Do a little research into the suicide rates of children who have been molested. Do a little research into the rates of drug addiction & alcoholism among molestation survivors.

They might tell you different.

Why don't you head up to heaven and ask the kids you will condemn to death how nice it was to be murdered so that someone could pursue their little experiment? Why don't you head up there and ask the innocent men you will murder by not giving an appeal, especially for a crime that is so difficult to prove conclusively?

This is not worth of my time.

OK then you're just mad and incapable of making rational arguments on the subject anyway, so my case to end debate before it becomes ridiculous is strengthened.

When it comes to someone molesting my kids, I will be the first to admit that I am not rational.

I would think any man who is rational about that topic is worthless. Its not about the machisom. Its about being a Dad.

Back