Crimes against women in Alaska

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel3
  • Start date Start date
Gee I wonder why... stating that the "conservative mindset" is that 'rape is the womans fault'???

Yeah, No clue why anyone would have a problem with that. The only idiots I have ever heard something to that effect from are the cowards that raped the women in the first place.... and their slimeball attorneys.

It's a traditonal value.

I'm done with this thread.

All I can say is that any woman who supports Palin is a dumb whore, who deserves what she gets, and you guys are nothing but apologists for anything your party does, so you can get deregulation and tax cuts.

If you got daughters, I hope it gets paid forward to you.

But in the end I don't really give a shit what any of you think. Palin hasn't passed the smell test with women, other than the con religious base, whose life's goal is to be on their knees to a man, taking commands from God's very own vessal on earth.

Darla's response here sounds like the mirror of a Dano rant against liberal cities.
Actually Darla made some good points, I didn't know about the rape kit point for example, Repubs deserve the blame for that for sure.

And by the same token I don't JUST rant against Liberal cities, that was a lie pushed by a few on the left ad nauseum until they managed to convince themselves it was true. I often show crime stats, literature and study references such as The Tragedy of American Compassion, I include my own experience having grown up in a Liberal inner city and a project for a time, also having been in the country, suburbs and a blue collor mid sized town. Lastly I include logical reasoning to back up my views

I would hedge a bet that I am in the top 3 on here for posting links to support my arguments rather than just posting a rant or point of view.

It's a traditonal value.

All I can say is that any woman who supports Palin is a dumb whore, who deserves what she gets, and you guys are nothing but apologists for anything your party does, so you can get deregulation and tax cuts.

But in the end I don't really give a shit what any of you think. Palin hasn't passed the smell test with women, other than the con religious base, whose life's goal is to be on their knees to a man, taking commands from God's very own vessal on earth.
You are sick for that comment, I certainly don't wish anything bad on anyone else's family. I would apologize.

Probably the biggest draw for women to vote Repubs is that they are tougher on crime because they advocate longer sentences for criminals including rapists. THAT is a stronger draw to them than any of your programs or Conservative attitude being the problem belief.
The fact is that regardless of what a rapist is thinking about social attitudes, he is safer behind bars PERIOD. Smart people understand that, dumb people understand that too, it's not a difficult concept, it's only lefty-partisan people who purposely choose not to see that.

You are sick for that comment, I certainly don't wish anything bad on anyone else's family. I would apologize.

Probably the biggest draw for women to vote Repubs is that they are tougher on crime because they advocate longer sentences for criminals including rapists. THAT is a stronger draw to them than any of your programs or Conservative attitude being the problem belief.
The fact is that regardless of what a rapist is thinking about social attitudes, he is safer behind bars PERIOD. Smart people understand that, dumb people understand that too, it's not a difficult concept, it's only lefty-partisan people who purposely choose not to see that.
I just wish they'd focus on person-on-person crime rather than the vague crime of doping somebody up. I get tired of hearing how many we have in prison, all for the failed trillions spent on the "War on Drugs".

I just wish they'd focus on person-on-person crime rather than the vague crime of doping somebody up. I get tired of hearing how many we have in prison, all for the failed trillions spent on the "War on Drugs".

The only action I have seen lefties take concerning the war on drugs is watching them push for more crimes and regulations against tobacco smokers.
I think they genuinely do not mind pot smokers, but were that to be legalized and businesses started making profit off pot, they would quickly be against it, same as tobacco.

I think this rape kit thing is not a big issue but is being made a big issue for political gain...GASP!!! From what I read the police chief charged the insurance for the kits when possible and law enforcement folks in Juneau did the same at times. But if the left keeps it in the forefront it might work as well as the swift-boat thingy.

The only action I have seen lefties take concerning the war on drugs is watching them push for more crimes and regulations against tobacco smokers.
I think they genuinely do not mind pot smokers, but were that to be legalized and businesses started making profit off pot, they would quickly be against it, same as tobacco.
Yeah, but the Cons constantly want to make longer sentences, as if that will force people into responsible action.

It's idiocy. The law shouldn't be created to adjust the social activities of idiots. It should be there to bring justice for victims.

Yeah, but the Cons constantly want to make longer sentences, as if that will force people into responsible action.

It's idiocy. The law shouldn't be created to adjust the social activities of idiots. It should be there to bring justice for victims.

Yea, I think Willie Nelson should have been executed years ago. :)

It's a traditonal value.

you truly have a warped sense of what conservatives believe. It is most certainly NOT a traditional value to say that women who are raped deserved it.

Nice of you to wish rape upon peoples daughters. Very classy of you.

It's a traditonal value.

rather than stoop to your level, I gotta say your the most narrow minded person on the board.

Back