D Creates Far More Jobs Than R

The point is not what the bill says, its that at least D offered a bill, good or bad.......................................R? Well nothing as of Aug.5, 2013 but there probably will be a vote this month to repeal the Affordable Care Act.................................again.

The point is not what the bill says, its that at least D offered a bill, good or bad.......................................R? Well nothing as of Aug.5, 2013 but there probably will be a vote this month to repeal the Affordable Care Act.................................again.

I'd rather have Congress or the President do nothing than knowingly create a bad bill to try and look like they are doing something.

Hold on Howey, first you say I'm the problem with the country because I haven't read the jobs bill then you thank this post when the poster says it's unimportant what the bill says?

So you're one of the 15% who approve of Congress, huh?

Are you making the argument that you would rather Congress or the President (regardless of who it is) knowingly pass a bad bill for the sake of trying to look like they are doing something than not do it?

Are you making the argument that you would rather Congress or the President (regardless of who it is) knowingly pass a bad bill for the sake of trying to look like they are doing something than not do it?

a) it was a good bill

b) Repubs won't even offer a weak bill

a) it was a good bill

b) Repubs won't even offer a weak bill

tekkychick this is what I responded to:

""The point is not what the bill says, its that at least D offered a bill, good or bad.......................................R? Well nothing as of Aug.5, 2013 but there probably will be a vote this month to repeal the Affordable Care Act.................................again.""

""The point is not what the bill says, its that at least D offered a bill, good or bad.......................................R? Well nothing as of Aug.5, 2013 but there probably will be a vote this month to repeal the Affordable Care Act.................................again.""

And I responded to this part.

Jobs bills...Conservatives want nothing to do with it. How many of our bridges, levees, and dams are failing and near collapse? Is it going to take another levee failure and loss of life like Katrina to move the Conservative side of Congress? How about a dam burst like the one that caused the Johnstown flood?

And that's just on the maintenance side....ONCE AGAIN.....we have an.electrical grid that WASTES 60% of the power our plants generate.....60%! That's without even MENTIONING wind, solar or any kind of renewable that the fossil fuel lobby hates so much.

I saw an idea in my latest issue of Discover magazine in which a guy created a vortex engine....all it needs is heat....like the exact kind.of heat that is wasted in our traditional power plants. That heat is dissipated by water in cooling tanks currently. With this design, that heated water(steam) would be sent to this vortex engine which would power generators....this would allow a 500MW power plant to produce an additional 200MW.

Since that wasn't my comment, I didn't respond to that, which is why I just pointed out it was a good bill and the repubs hadn't even offered a poor one.

Jobs bills...Conservatives want nothing to do with it. How many of our bridges, levees, and dams are failing and near collapse? Is it going to take another levee failure and loss of life like Katrina to move the Conservative side of Congress? How about a dam burst like the one that caused the Johnstown flood?

And that's just on the maintenance side....ONCE AGAIN.....we have an.electrical grid that WASTES 60% of the power our plants generate.....60%! That's without even MENTIONING wind, solar or any kind of renewable that the fossil fuel lobby hates so much.

I saw an idea in my latest issue of Discover magazine in which a guy created a vortex engine....all it needs is heat....like the exact kind.of heat that is wasted in our traditional power plants. That heat is dissipated by water in cooling tanks currently. With this design, that heated water(steam) would be sent to this vortex engine which would power generators....this would allow a 500MW power plant to produce an additional 200MW.

Wow. All he needs is some investors and he may have something

Back