D Creates Far More Jobs Than R

Your attempts to obfuscate and throw people off your trail of rocks won't work.....maybe at DP, not here, not now. Maybe you should go over there for some backslaps, hell maybe you can get in on the overt racism in full bloom there.

dude, come up with an argument someone else hasn't already pasted from Democratic Underground......we've laughed at all those already.....

and you were a fucking idiot when you tried to post on political issues at DP just like you are here.....

and unlike workers in factories they don't produce any new money, but are paid by taxes of those who work in private industry.....you can only rinse and repeat taxes paid by public employees a few times before there is nothing left.....ask Detroit......

They produce the potential for new money.....teachers work with the Nextgen.....Infrastructure produces better transportation and more efficient logistics overall.

dude, come up with an argument someone else hasn't already pasted from Democratic Underground......we've laughed at all those already.....

and you were a fucking idiot when you tried to post on political issues at DP just like you are here.....

I already know i've won when you go personal......checkmate.

They produce the potential for new money.....teachers work with the Nextgen.....Infrastructure produces better transportation and more efficient logistics overall.

they get paid with tax dollars and pay part of them back as tax dollars so they can get paid with tax dollars.....its like trying to eat your own shit and claiming you're self sufficient.......

it was technically over before Obama even started his solution.....and its down down hill from there....

You are out of your everloving mind, you might be the only American alive who thinks that. Maybe you should call Ben Bernanke and tell him he's been wasting his time.

lol dude....I'm playing chess and you're playing checkers.....

Your sophomoric quips aside, you have no chance at the medal............................maybe you should stick to minor leaguers like Tyr or RSR..........i'm throwing heaters and you are still looking to put the ball on the T.

You are out of your everloving mind, you might be the only American alive who thinks that. Maybe you should call Ben Bernanke and tell him he's been wasting his time.

it would be smarter if we keep telling Obama and Reid they are wasting theirs.....and our money.....

Your sophomoric quips aside, you have no chance at the medal............................maybe you should stick to minor leaguers like Tyr or RSR..........i'm throwing heaters and you are still looking to put the ball on the T.

you ought to have noticed by now that you're at JPP....you should focus on that or you will keep losing arguments.....here you can't maintain your audience by acting outrageous.....you actually have to say something that shows you aren't a fucking idiot.......pasting arguments that were amusing in 2009 doesn't cut it...

you ought to have noticed by now that you're at JPP....you should focus on that or you will keep losing arguments.....here you can't maintain your audience by acting outrageous.....you actually have to say something that shows you aren't a fucking idiot.......pasting arguments that were amusing in 2009 doesn't cut it...

I don't have to do shit, i've already owned you and so have others. Your useless flailing and subsequent bowing to your corporate masters(who care nothing about you BTW) is laughable at best, absolutely heartbreaking at worst.

I don't have to do shit, i've already owned you and so have others. Your useless flailing and subsequent bowing to your corporate masters(who care nothing about you BTW) is laughable at best, absolutely heartbreaking at worst.

I never realized before how much you sound like Desh.....

LMFAO........its like talking to Actsnoblemartin......is there some sort of mental ailment that has recently struck you that i'm not privy to? *nice deletion of that double post BTW*

Can you name 1 thing Cons have fixed in, oh lets say....the last 50 yrs?

you mean since approximately the passage of the Civil Rights Act?......

you want something recent?....well, since we're talking about jobs, how was unemployment for the first seven years of the Bush administration.....compared to what it is now?.....

Last edited:
Back