D Creates Far More Jobs Than R

You've got to be kidding? Are you one of those who is now going to try and tell me that Dems are for deregulation and Repubs are for regulation? Next you will try and tell me the sun rises in the West and sets in the East........LOL.

Ahhh somebody is trolling. Welcome to the board.

You call that trolling? You must be relatively new to the internet.

Simply pointing out that your statement was silly, Demos did not deregulate Wall St.

You're right. I forgot who was President during the 1990's when financial deregulation took place.

Who ran Congress? I can't believe this is hard to figure out, its like government 101 man!

So Presidents don't sign bills into law? Presidents can't veto bills? Presidents and their administrations can't push for the passage of bills?

fwiw, I enjoy having discussions with people who have different ideas than me but you are either 1) trolling or 2) being 100% intellectually dishonest

So Presidents don't sign bills into law? Presidents can't veto bills? Presidents and their administrations can't push for the passage of bills?

fwiw, I enjoy having discussions with people who have different ideas than me but you are either 1) trolling or 2) being 100% intellectually dishonest

Wrong Cletus, you are telling me you don't understand the nuances of politics, that its simply black and white with you. Clinton knew what would happen down the road if he went along with Newt and the boys, he knew it would crash and the blame could be placed squarely at the feet of Repubs and cons....................he was the greatest political mind of the 20th century hands down.

where does that extra money come from?

Taxes. We raise taxes all the time in order to feed the corporate welfare machine, we can simply cut their welfare and move that money into wage raises, a rising tide raises all boats.

What do you suggest then?

Well,,,, I call, and email my reps and tell them to stop making laws that make me a criminal, and/or life harder on me to be independent, and prosper.

I always tell them if they're doing an East Germany type of thing.(legislation)

I've even ran for office and ripped my opponent(s).

But I never ever support one of the two parties/factions. One may do the right thing every so often, but I never want to make myself sound like I support one of these two parties/factions.

Wrong Cletus, you are telling me you don't understand the nuances of politics, that its simply black and white with you. Clinton knew what would happen down the road if he went along with Newt and the boys, he knew it would crash and the blame could be placed squarely at the feet of Repubs and cons....................he was the greatest political mind of the 20th century hands down.

Ahhh, so instead of vetoing the bill which he knew would cause economic hardship to millions and millions of people he signed it because it would be good for his political party down the road? Yes, that makes a lot of sense.

fyi, newt was out of office when this bill was signed.

Well,,,, I call, and email my reps and tell them to stop making laws that make me a criminal, and/or life harder on me to be independent, and prosper.

I always tell them if they're doing an East Germany type of thing.(legislation)

I've even ran for office and ripped my opponent(s).

But I never ever support one of the two parties/factions. One may do the right thing every so often, but I never want to make myself sound like I support one of these two parties/factions.

Calling and emailing, hell even verbally ripping your reps does zero good, they only care about the benefits of their position and lining their pockets with gold....thats it, nothing else

Ahhh, so instead of vetoing the bill which he knew would cause economic hardship to millions and millions of people he signed it because it would be good for his political party down the road? Yes, that makes a lot of sense.

fyi, newt was out of office when this bill was signed.

But he started the, what was it? Repub revolution or some other foolishness while he was speaker. Yes Clinton did it..................alot of people have done that, politics is a dirty game.

But he started the, what was it? Repub revolution or some other foolishness while he was speaker. Yes Clinton did it..................alot of people have done that, politics is a dirty game.

So you're claim is Democrats won't propose deregulation (after Jimmy Carter of course) but they will sign it into law if they think it will f up the economy and Republicans can be blamed for it?

So you're claim is Democrats won't propose deregulation (after Jimmy Carter of course) but they will sign it into law if they think it will f up the economy and Republicans can be blamed for it?

Repubs are currently doing the same thing, although they do not have the votes to actually pass legislation they do however have enough votes to stall and block most everything. They have a vested interest in things not only staying the same but getting worse, it might be their only hope of ever winning elections again and that is what its all about..........winning elections.

if you had been here when we covered this old news you could have participated......do you want me to link proof we lost the war in Vietnam, too?.....

Well I wasn't and what you have or haven't covered already is of zero concern to me, shit if I want i'll fucking talk about the 2008 election again and the twisting of intel to go into Iraq.

five years and trillions of wasted dollars and he still hasn't.......is that a demonstration of his competence?...

And yet he got elected....twice........go figure. One might say that yeah, a majority of Americans think he is showing some signs of competence.

Well I wasn't and what you have or haven't covered already is of zero concern to me, shit if I want i'll fucking talk about the 2008 election again and the twisting of intel to go into Iraq.

lol...we know you will.....Democrats keep repeating the same stupid shit no matter how many times they are shown to be lying.....

Back