Damar Hamlin

tigerred59

Verified User
It is beyond refreshing to see a black man recieve so much love and so much support from ppl all over the country, while this nation still struggles with a divisive legacy of racism and hatred. It does however saddens me that a negro in order to get this type of love and affection has to be in full gear, ie a sport uniform for white ppl to give a damn, else he's just another negro in distress.....as a matter of fact, had this brother had this same event take place outside of entertaining white ppl, I don't think he'd recieve the type of attention he's recieving now. So to all my black brothers, you want love from the master, bust your ass while in a uniform, else look out!!

We do love our sports stars, don't we? I'm very glad that he appears to be recovering well. Hope he will be able to resume his career.

So to all my black brothers, you want love from the master, bust your ass while in a uniform, else look out!!

And if possible do it while graveling on your knees and yelling out YES MASSA every few seconds. :laugh:

It is beyond refreshing to see a black man recieve so much love and so much support from ppl all over the country, while this nation still struggles with a divisive legacy of racism and hatred. It does however saddens me that a negro in order to get this type of love and affection has to be in full gear, ie a sport uniform for white ppl to give a damn, else he's just another negro in distress.....as a matter of fact, had this brother had this same event take place outside of entertaining white ppl, I don't think he'd recieve the type of attention he's recieving now. So to all my black brothers, you want love from the master, bust your ass while in a uniform, else look out!!
I doubt he or anyone in his family or team would be appreciative of this post...but he would forgive you...
You should follow him...you might learn something...;)

I doubt he or anyone in his family or team would be appreciative of this post...but he would forgive you...
You should follow him...you might learn something...;)

Indeed.

It is a disgusting, racist thread.

As my earlier post shows,.....I just love to engage in hyperbole with people like Tiggered. I like to take what they say, pretend to agree with it,...and then enhance it some if possible just to show how silly it is. They HATE it when I do that. :laugh:

As my earlier post shows,.....I just love to engage in hyperbole with people like Tiggered. I like to take what they say, pretend to agree with it,...and then enhance it some if possible just to show how silly it is. They HATE it when I do that. :laugh:

Indeed...hyperbole and a bit of satire that will go 10 miles over the head of that loon.

Admitting to being a troll, hey, Stone?

Last edited:
You are correct if he lived in Chicago he would be being shot at and killed by other blacks and no one would seem to care about him. That being said I'm very glad he is doing better. They say he is a nice guy.

I guess this whole episode seems to prove one thing. If you are a good guy people seem to care about your well being and if you are a dirt bag your death on the streets of Chicago, Detroit, LA etc will probably go unnoticed.

It is beyond refreshing to see a black man recieve so much love and so much support from ppl all over the country, while this nation still struggles with a divisive legacy of racism and hatred.
The racism and hatred come from the likes of you who seemingly have to constantly remind us how we are racists over advocating healthy diets , declaring trees and birds as rayciss while ignoring the far bigger problem of hatred and violence amongst your own in urban shitholes.
The only blacks I hate are those that inflict violence against the innocent, no different than the hatred I feel toward whites or anyone else that does the same.
Oh wait, I can only ostracize non- blacks. Black folk get a pass on violent criminal behavior otherwise I’m… rayciss.

Last edited:
You are disgusting.

You don’t think this is???

So to all my black brothers, you want love from the master, bust your ass while in a uniform, else look out!!

In addition to the entire OP???

In poor taste but It was in direct reply to that. And obviously sarcastic.
The OP deserved it.

You don’t think this is???

In addition to the entire OP???

In poor taste but It was in direct reply to that. And obviously sarcastic.
The OP deserved it.

The author is a black person. She is pointing out, rightfully so, that if you're just an average joe you won't be treated with the same outpouring of caring and concern as does the sports guy in the uniform. Why is that racist? It is true.

Back