Damar Hamlin

The author is a black person. She is pointing out, rightfully so, that if you're just an average joe you won't be treated with the same outpouring of caring and concern as does the sports guy in the uniform. Why is that racist? It is true.
Sweetie ,that is racist because that is true for EVERYONE. It has nothing to do with race. It is racist to assume that it does.

The author is a black person. She is pointing out, rightfully so, that if you're just an average joe you won't be treated with the same outpouring of caring and concern as does the sports guy in the uniform. Why is that racist? It is true.

Good god you live with blinders on! She makes a point of only BLACKS. Not the “avg. joe”. She couldn’t care less about the avg Joe. And invokes racism.
She is DISGUSTING.

Why would you be graveling on your knees? Wouldn't a shovel or a bobcat be better for doing gravel?

Stoned aint real smart.

funny_redneck_crazy_face_animated_gif_by_bensib-d4is1um.gif
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Maybe if some idiots would quit claiming there is no such thing as racism except against white people who say there is no racism

We might be able to come together as a nation of people and end racism

Maybe if some idiots would quit claiming there is no such thing as racism except against white people who say there is no racism

Who is claiming that? This life-threatening injury had nothing to do with race as you well know...

I think almost everyone knows there is some racism. But we have elected a Black president and a Black VP. There is racist who are White and there are racist that are Black like you. Not everything is about race.

I think almost everyone knows there is some racism. But we have elected a Black president and a Black VP. There is racist who are White and there are racist that are Black like you. Not everything is about race.

We?

You racists didn’t vote for Obama

Was Trayvon killed because he was black?

Would that idiot with a gun have followed a white girl and tried to fight her?

We?

You racists didn’t vote for Obama
You mistake a political difference for racism. Obama was rated as the MOST liberal senator in the senate when he ran for the Presidency. I would not vote for anyone with his liberal voting record. I didn't vote for Obama. because of his politics not because of his skin color. Again you start falsely accusing others of racism. Falsely accusing someone of racism damages race relations and is as bad a racism.

For example, I voted FOR Rubio and against Trump in the 2016 primary. I voted for Cruz and against Beto for senator. Rubio and Cruz are both Hispanic and their opponents were both White.

Last edited:
Would cops have broken in and shot a white guy asleep in his bed?
What does that have to do with Damar Hamlin and his life-threatening injury?And wonderful recovery? Disgusting racism is what this OP is...why not condemnation...

You mistake a political difference for racism. Obama was rated as the MOST liberal senator in the senate when he ran for the Presidency. I didn't vote for him because of his politics not because of his skin color. Again you start falsely accusing others of racism. Falsely accusing someone of racism damages race relations and is as bad a racism.

You idiots voted against your own written and sponsored bills because a Black president said publicly said he would sign those bills if they passed them

It was so blatantly racism you shamed us in the worlds eyes

Yes you will lie about your racism

That is pretty much the point of the op

What does that have to do with Damar Hamlin and his life-threatening injury?And wonderful recovery? Disgusting racism is what this OP is...why not condemnation...

You people say racist things

Every instance of racism you people claim it’s not racism

But your party insanely claims white men are being treated with racism every day

Your lies show who you are

Back