Damar Hamlin

She spits on black people ...how do you think that would go over in New Orleans?

I spit in the face of a guy who spit at me when I confronted him for trying to buy drugs in my hood

He was like 6’3’ and looked over 300lbs

I was defending my self and my hood

So you LIE about it because you hate that I treated him the same as I would have treated a skinny white girl

That is the opposite of racism you idiot racist

It is beyond refreshing to see a black man recieve so much love and so much support from ppl all over the country, while this nation still struggles with a divisive legacy of racism and hatred. It does however saddens me that a negro in order to get this type of love and affection has to be in full gear, ie a sport uniform for white ppl to give a damn, else he's just another negro in distress.....as a matter of fact, had this brother had this same event take place outside of entertaining white ppl, I don't think he'd recieve the type of attention he's recieving now. So to all my black brothers, you want love from the master, bust your ass while in a uniform, else look out!!

I guess the OP was correct

I spit in the face of a guy who spit at me when I confronted him for trying to buy drugs in my hood

He was like 6’3’ and looked over 300lbs

I was defending my self and my hood

So you LIE about it because you hate that I treated him the same as I would have treated a skinny white girl

That is the opposite of racism you idiot racist

So you wished me death for this

The racism and hatred come from the likes of you who seemingly have to constantly remind us how we are racists over advocating healthy diets , declaring trees and birds as rayciss while ignoring the far bigger problem of hatred and violence amongst your own in urban shitholes.
The only blacks I hate are those that inflict violence against the innocent, no different than the hatred I feel toward whites or anyone else that does the same.
Oh wait, I can only ostracize non- blacks. Black folk get a pass on violent criminal behavior otherwise I’m… rayciss.

Absolutely correct.

You are disgusting.

And you are FAR MORE disgusting for ignoring my explanation of the post in an earlier post because it doesnt fit your silly little narrative that most of the country is long past SICK TO DEATH OF. I could give a shit less what someone as disgusting as yourself thinks of my post.

Indeed.

It is a disgusting, racist thread.

Any reminder of white racism triggers some white people. You are among them. The OP makes a good point about the value of Black lives. Until they are tangibly valuable, they tend to be less than worthless.

In overwhelming majority urban shitholes , you better believe it. I lived in N.O. until I was 35. There were two sets of laws for whites and blacks and from the few old friends I’m still in contact with from there it’s much worse now.

By "urban shitholes" do you mean black neighborhoods only?

Was Trayvon killed because he was black?

Would that idiot with a gun have followed a white girl and tried to fight her?
Would a white girl have attacked George Zimmerman knocking him to the ground and pound his face? . Zimmerman is an idiot but so was Trayvon. He never should have attacked Zimmerman.

Back