Damar Hamlin

You idiots voted against your own written and sponsored bills because a Black president said publicly said he would sign those bills if they passed them

It was so blatantly racism you shamed us in the worlds eyes

Yes you will lie about your racism

That is pretty much the point of the op
Link?

You people say racist things

Every instance of racism you people claim it’s not racism

But your party insanely claims white men are being treated with racism every day

Your lies show who you are

This OP is .. the rest of your post doesn't make any sense

https://www.politico.com/story/2010/10/the-gops-no-compromise-pledge-044311?_amp=true

Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We’re going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Do white people suffer from racism in the USA ?
What does that have to do with this thread? Why aren't you condemning the op for making a situation that was not in the least racist disgustingly racist?

Do white people suffer from racism in the USA ?
In overwhelming majority urban shitholes , you better believe it. I lived in N.O. until I was 35. There were two sets of laws for whites and blacks and from the few old friends I’m still in contact with from there it’s much worse now.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...an-party-obstructionism-victory-trump-214498/

On January 29, 2009, the whittled-down and beaten-up Republican minority in the House of Representatives gathered for a strange celebration of defeat.

The Democrats had just drubbed them at the polls, seizing the White House and a 79-seat advantage in the House. The House had then capped President Barack Obama’s first week in office by passing his $800 billion Recovery Act, a landmark emergency stimulus bill that doubled as a massive down payment on Obama’s agenda. Even though the economy was in free fall, not one House Republican had voted for the effort to revive it, prompting a wave of punditry about a failed party refusing to help clean up its own mess and dooming itself to irrelevance.

In overwhelming majority urban shitholes , you better believe it. I lived in N.O. until I was 35. There were two sets of laws for whites and blacks and from the few old friends I’m still in contact with from there it’s much worse now.

See how racists see it

Back