Damar Hamlin

There are neighborhoods in Dallas where even Santa Claus won't go.

I saw a video about a towtruck driver in Dallas repoing a car that looked like it could have gotten real serious real quick. Here it is...... Will I be called a racist for posting a real event that actually happened? Probably.

Yes he is

It was a violent hit to exact spot on his chest during a precise moment in his heart beat

Violence caused the situation

One case was legal

One murder was not
Damar started the hit. Trust me the receiver would have been very happy if Damar did not tackle him. As far as I know Commotio cordis isn't a respecter of race.

Who threatened him? There is a difference in feeling threatened and being threatened. If feeling threatened is reason to physically attack someone there are several neighborhoods in Dallas I would be justified in attacking people for walking near me.

You are utterly REFUSING to see the event from the eyes of a teen boy at night in a place that was far from his home

He’s a school aged kid walking at night in an unfamiliar place

Then some man starts following him in a hostile manner

WHERE IS YOUR COMPASSION FOR THIS BOY?

you just can not do that

Because to you his blackness makes his side of this mess meaningless huh you shitty racist

Thanks again for proving the OPs guy correct

Damar started the hit. Trust me the receiver would have been very happy if Damar did not tackle him. As far as I know Commotio cordis isn't a respecter of race.

He is a victim of the incident ass bag

Now tell us all why you REFUSE to recognize Trayvon as a murder victim?

I saw a video about a towtruck driver in Dallas repoing a car that looked like it could have gotten real serious real quick. Here it is...... Will I be called a racist for posting a real event that actually happened? Probably.

Looks racist to me. I guess you have the right to not pay for the car that you drive :dunno:

He’s talking about how when the victim is black and NOT FAMOUS that many in this nation express LITTLE compassion for the victim

Can you comment on that reality?

Race has nothing to do with the reaction...

It is beyond refreshing to see a black man recieve so much love and so much support from ppl all over the country, while this nation still struggles with a divisive legacy of racism and hatred. It does however saddens me that a negro in order to get this type of love and affection has to be in full gear, ie a sport uniform for white ppl to give a damn, else he's just another negro in distress.....as a matter of fact, had this brother had this same event take place outside of entertaining white ppl, I don't think he'd recieve the type of attention he's recieving now. So to all my black brothers, you want love from the master, bust your ass while in a uniform, else look out!!

And yet you never ever post about Negros killing Negros in Chicago Baltimore Philadelphia Memphis St Louis Jackson Mississippi Atlanta Georgia Detroit and so on

That does not sadden you enough to make one post about it

They say the quiet stuff out loud now

Its what trump taught them to do

It is also how Trump has implicated himself to every one of his crimes he is being investigated for now! NOT VERY SMART!

He is the best witness any prosecutor trying him could ever have! :laugh: Hilarious!

open-mouth-trump-2.png

You are utterly REFUSING to see the event from the eyes of a teen boy at night in a place that was far from his home

He’s a school aged kid walking at night in an unfamiliar place

Then some man starts following him in a hostile manner

WHERE IS YOUR COMPASSION FOR THIS BOY?

you just can not do that

Because to you his blackness makes his side of this mess meaningless huh you shitty racist

Thanks again for proving the OPs guy correct

Tell us all why the racist right JUST REFUSES to see Trayvon the same as they would see their own white teen boy in a strange place?

Try to explain it away instead of constantly trying to change the subject

Yes he is

It was a violent hit to exact spot on his chest during a precise moment in his heart beat

Violence caused the situation

One case was legal

One murder was not

It wasn't violence... do you not watch football it wasn't even particularly a hard hit by the way...

Tell us all why the racist right JUST REFUSES to see Trayvon the same as they would see their own white teen boy in a strange place?

Try to explain it away instead of constantly trying to change the subject

Why are you talking to yourself again OLD LOONEY? Go lay down for awhile and rest that head of yours, might help clear your troubled and confused mind.

He’s talking about how when the victim is black and NOT FAMOUS that many in this nation express LITTLE compassion for the victim

Can you comment on that reality?

Compassion for this young man had nothing to do with his race...

It wasn't violence... do you not watch football it wasn't even particularly a hard hit by the way...

It was violence

That is how football is played

Violence in the name of sport

Just like boxing

Now stop trying to change the subject

Why do you on the right never seem to care about crime victims who are black unless they are famous

Sometimes Even if they are famous

It was violence

That is how football is played

Violence in the name of sport

Just like boxing

Now stop trying to change the subject

Why do you on the right never seem to care about crime victims who are black unless they are famous

Sometimes Even if they are famous

It wasn't violent and it wasn't boxing... and there's nothing about it that had anything to do with race...

Back