Damar Hamlin

Why did none of you seem to see Trayvon as a scared kid afraid dome creep was about to try to rape him?

Would you see your own white son of the same age the same?

No huh

It was violence

That is how football is played

Violence in the name of sport

Just like boxing

Now stop trying to change the subject

Why do you on the right never seem to care about crime victims who are black unless they are famous

Sometimes Even if they are famous

This absolutely is you to a tee. An out of her head old looney..

Race has nothing to do with the reaction...

Correct and it is very sad to see people like Triggered and Evince try to make it into a racism issue. It drives wedge between the races when this moment brings us together by seeing the humanity in every race.

It is beyond refreshing to see a black man recieve so much love and so much support from ppl all over the country, while this nation still struggles with a divisive legacy of racism and hatred. It does however saddens me that a negro in order to get this type of love and affection has to be in full gear, ie a sport uniform for white ppl to give a damn, else he's just another negro in distress.....as a matter of fact, had this brother had this same event take place outside of entertaining white ppl, I don't think he'd recieve the type of attention he's recieving now. So to all my black brothers, you want love from the master, bust your ass while in a uniform, else look out!!

What uniform was this baby negro in you stupid fucking racist son of a bitch

This absolutely is you to a tee. An out of her head old looney..

What you expected hasn’t happened divertabot hole

Why do you people refuse to see Trayvon as a scared teenager afraid of some creepy old guy following him at night?

Give us the reason if it’s not racism

Try to stumble your way around those ideas little ones

If you give no answer

It’s means we know why

CLASSIC vid when it comes to racism. Milwaukee cop vaporizes the assholes in their own racism...

How you like this one Evince you old lonney?

Tell us all why the racist right JUST REFUSES to see Trayvon the same as they would see their own white teen boy in a strange place?

Try to explain it away instead of constantly trying to change the subject

Come on

I’ll just keep asking you

Why?

Why do you people refuse to see Trayvon as a scared teenager afraid of some creepy old guy following him at night?

If you give no answer

It’s means we know why
It is obvious Trayvon felt threaten or maybe he was just trying to mug Zimmerman. :dunno: I'm pretty sure Zimmerman felt threatened when Trayvon was astride him and was pounding his head. REGARDLESS attacking Zimmerman who had not attacked him was a fatal mistake. I think Zimmerman is moron but when Trayvon made the moron mistake of attacking him . The moron with the gun won.

Note to all of those who read

They can’t give me a non racist reason for them refusing to see Trayvon as the scared teen he was in that moment.

Why?

Because there is no other answer

That failure is the racism

Tell us all why the racist right JUST REFUSES to see Trayvon the same as they would see their own white teen boy in a strange place?

Try to explain it away instead of constantly trying to change the subject
:bdh:
That ship sailed a long time ago and resolved.

If you give no answer

It’s means we know why

So you are saying that the Hispanic guy Zimmerman was being racist to Travon? Are most Hispanics racist like Zimmerman as you claim? C.mon old looney,.....enlighten us.

It is obvious Trayvon felt threaten or maybe he was just trying to mug Zimmerman. :dunno: REGARDLESS attacking Zimmerman who had not attacked him was a fatal mistake. I think Zimmerman is moron but when Trayvon made the moron mistake of attacking him . The moron with the gun won.

You refuse to see Trayvon as the innocent child that he was

A kid

Just a decent kid visiting his dad

Thought he was being attacked by some creep

And that creep shot him

You forget

You people then made a HERO out of that creep

It sounds like the point Evince is trying to make is that the Hispanic community that Zimmerman is a part of need to work on their racism against blacks. Who knew......:thinking: :laugh:

So you are saying that Hispanic guy Zimmerman was being racist to Travon? Are most Hispanics racist like Zimmerman as you claim? C.mon old looney,.....enlighten us.

Example of dumb fucking racist saying idiot racist things to divert the real subject of actually talking racism through

It will happen again I’m sure

But on with the true conversation

Why do certain people try really hard to DEMEAN THE DEATHS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN like Trayvon?

Why can’t some see him for the innocent child that he was

Just a typical American teen

Didn’t cause any problems to people in his life

Went to school

Kinda thought Brittany was cute

Loves his moms mashed potatoes

Wishes he could buy a sweet ride

And was visiting his dad

Just a regular kid

Of African descent

What is it about him they just can’t see when they look at that picture of a boy before he got killed by some creep following him at night

Back