Damar Hamlin

Fake victories mean nothing. Anyone can just SAY anything. Too bad it generally doesnt mean shit. :laugh: While your at it,...throw another log on the fire,......cave man.
Owl had 1600 of her posts deleted from TOP thread when she reached the milestone of 40,000 post so she could claim a fake victory.

True story.

Its interesting but not surprising that Google is not helpful in finding some of this guys hate filled tweets. I have seen some though.

Its interesting but not surprising that Google is not helpful in finding some of this guys hate filled tweets. I have seen some though.
I don't think it was Damar Hamlin but a former Jaguar who recently dropped dead at age 38. He pushed vaccines and called for non-vaccinated people to be jailed.

Ironic, aye?

Healthy diets, trees, roads, birds. Yup, it’s all over the place.
And now it’s rayciss to have concern for Hamlin. :palm:

In the interest of putting a stop to all this horrible racism I think Hamlin should donate back all that money donated to him by those racist white people to a nice charity. Im thinking either to me,...or to the Human Fund. Either way....:cool:

In all seriousness,....Im very happy the kid is going to be ok. That was a pretty scary thing to happen. Thought for sure the kid was going to die right there. Kid is so blessed to get a second chance,...many dont.

I don't think it was Damar Hamlin but a former Jaguar who recently dropped dead at age 38. He pushed vaccines and called for non-vaccinated people to be jailed.

Ironic, aye?

Are you sure that Hamlin did not say the same thing? On the first day I saw such a report, but I have seen nothing since presumably because official victims are not to be criticized.

Anyway, this statement that is said to come from Hamlin makes my skin crawl: "I am pure love...."

Are you sure that Hamlin did not say the same thing? On the first day I saw such a report, but I have seen nothing since presumably because official victims are not to be criticized.

Anyway, this statement that is said to come from Hamlin makes my skin crawl: "I am pure love...."

Makes your skin crawl?

Also, I didn't see him say that. His motto is "choose love."

Back