Damar Hamlin

He was one shitty pro QB thats for sure. I dont even think he is in the NFL anymore actually. He really isnt even good enuff to be a backup.

Hamlin might be honest and genuine, but Haskin was gaming the system..."You cant criticize me, I am love!"

He is dead.....either suicide or idiocy, we never found out.

Why are you talking about the Trayvon tragedy here? But if you're going to, at the very least be completely honest about the situation...You're painting a picture of him in the same way the media chose to use a photo of him when he was age 12.... No one ever celebrates the death of a young person...but they do discuss the realities so that it doesn't happen again...if they want things to change....
That's not what you're doing here...

He was killed by dome insane idiot for walking home from the corner store with candy

He was stalked in the night by some man twice his age

There is evidence he was hit first by this creepy guy

He did nothing wrong but try to protect him self

The right screamed that the killer was a hero for stalking a child at night

He was killed by dome insane idiot for walking home from the corner store with candy

He was stalked in the night by some man twice his age

There is evidence he was hit first by this creepy guy

He did nothing wrong but try to protect him self

The right screamed that the killer was a hero for stalking a child at night

So the question is......WHY do you think that Hispanic guy Zimmerman was so racist against the black kid as you claim? Do you know?

The take home message is don’t attack people. His family should have tAught him that. Their tallied cost him his life.

He didn’t

The man followed him and then killed him

He was protecting himself and was shot for it

Would you tell your teen to just do whatever some strange man in the night orders him to do?

You still can’t do it huh

You can’t admit he was just some harmless teen who got stalked and killed because the perp was a racist

What crime did he commit worth being murdered for?

George Floyd was a rare angel,....he packed a GUN. What a nice guy. When he stuck that gun in the pregnant womans belly and said......... GIMME YOUR MONEY BITCH that was all anyone needed to know he was a true angel of a guy.

The republicans then turned his murderer into a hero of theirs

According to the court the kid was not murdered and the Hispanic man was cleared of charges. WHY are you flouting our proud NATION'S laws? You must really HATE our Nation, huh you Chinese bothole. :laugh:

George Floyd was a rare angel,....he packed a GUN. What a nice guy. When he stuck that gun in the pregnant womans belly and said......... GIMME YOUR MONEY BITCH that was all anyone needed to know he was a true angel of a guy.

That crime had been adjudicated

Yet these cops killed him for something else

I am reminded that Ellen Degeneres drove a completely fake "I am love!" brand, and that her long time producer just offed himself.

Totally agree. It is high time it gets confronted no matter WHICH RACE it comes from. You cant fight racism with racism.

No no, Stone. Soft, white Americans cannot pretend to be victims of racism. You should be smarter than that.

Back