Damn

I was kind of blown away. I had watched Huckabee, Hillary & Edwards, and wasn't sure what to expect (thought it might just be a "thank you" kind of caucus speech). There was just no comparison to the other speeches, at all.

Fineman said it's the best caucus speech he's ever seen, and I agree.

Hes got the right stuff.

I think I will still caucus for Edwards but I will very happily vote for this man for president.

My son decided a couple of weeks ago he was going Obamma.

Hubby undesided still.

I was kind of blown away. I had watched Huckabee, Hillary & Edwards, and wasn't sure what to expect (thought it might just be a "thank you" kind of caucus speech). There was just no comparison to the other speeches, at all.

Fineman said it's the best caucus speech he's ever seen, and I agree.

Having had a dim witted hayseed for a president for eight years, I have only dim memories of every having had a president who was inspirational, articulate, and able to speak grammatically correct english.

I gotta give it to Obama. The guy has got it going on, when he's at his best.

Hes got the right stuff.

I think I will still caucus for Edwards but I will very happily vote for this man for president.

My son decided a couple of weeks ago he was going Obamma.

Hubby undesided still.

Is your hubby a republican? lol

Speaking of your son, you know what's weird? There is a real groundswell of obama-mania among kids. Its like something I've never seen. My 16 year old step son and all his friends actually know who obama is, and they totally dig him. They've got him on their myspace pages, and stuff. Or, so he tells me.

I've always been skeptical about claims by politicians of getting the youth of the nation to vote in droves. But, maybe there's something different going on here.

Man I couldn't stay up to watch the other morons talked to long.
All the pundits said Obama's message of Changed crushed Hillary's tired old guard experience card.

I have this feeling of the day after the election in November waking up and realising America has just elected its first black president.

Imagine how effective it will be in showing the world and our own people that America has turned a corner.

Imagine the black school kids listening to President Obamma telling them to stay in school and get good grades because America WILL reward their efforts.

Imagine the muslim world realising America has elected a man who has Muslim family members?

These little thoughts were almost enough for me to pick Obamma over Edwards for my first choice.

I have never agreed with you more. I think racism is our biggest problem, and people are fed up with the bible thumping cons. They see Obama as the fastest way to change.

Is your hubby a republican? lol

Speaking of your son, you know what's weird? There is a real groundswell of obama-mania among kids. Its like something I've never seen. My 16 year old step son and all his friends actually know who obama is, and they totally dig him. They've got him on their myspace pages, and stuff. Or, so he tells me.

I've always been skeptical about claims by politicians of getting the youth of the nation to vote in droves. But, maybe there's something different going on here.

Naw the hubby is a liberal like me.

Obamma is the future and I think the images I talked about in my last post is what gets to them.

Yes he does.

He just excudes a persona of Calm , reason , intelligence and thoughtfullness.

I would be very happy to have him as my president.

Edwards also does and Edwards nows how the take on the monied interests that are distroying this country. He knows his way arround their lawyers and has beaten them many times before with the laws.

I was saying that based on reading that huge frontrunners usually stumble and still win.
I think Iowa was more than a stumble.

I liked a lot of what Obama (and John Edwards) had to say last night. I can't agree with them on what are the most important issues to me. The one thing that struck me, as has been the case throughout his campaign, is his "politics of hope" as opposed to the "politics of fear." My problem is that there has to be something to go with hope. You have to be willing and able to do something. The old saying, "wish/hope in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets full the fastest" comes to mind.

I liked a lot of what Obama (and John Edwards) had to say last night. I can't agree with them on what are the most important issues to me. The one thing that struck me, as has been the case throughout his campaign, is his "politics of hope" as opposed to the "politics of fear." My problem is that there has to be something to go with hope. You have to be willing and able to do something. The old saying, "wish/hope in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets full the fastest" comes to mind.

He is bringing in independents and even republicans to vote for him.

He has a broad appeal. He can make you want to help him.

Its what Clinton had and why the right hated him so much.

That is why the right had to resort to cheating to win.

Back