Damn

The reason that Obama has appeal is because he doesn't say things like "they had to cheat to win". Not that I think you are wrong Desh but Obama appeals BECAUSE he is non-accusatory, he doesn't resort to lowest common denominator attacks and he has a unifying vision of America. At one point last night his supporters started chanting USA USA. I told my GF that that was one of the smartest campaign moves anyone has ever done and the person that started it should be commended for it. It gives an indication that you are running for president for the good of ALL americans and not just your party and thost that voted for you. He needs to keep it up.

Keeping elections clean is the most patiotic thing an American can do.

I will bet you that ANY Dem elected is going to see to it that our voting system is no longer USABLE by dirty tricks.

They cant talk about it and none have.

I can though.

He is bringing in independents and even republicans to vote for him.

He has a broad appeal. He can make you want to help him.

Its what Clinton had and why the right hated him so much.

That is why the right had to resort to cheating to win.

Desh, your statements seem to contradict each other. You say Clinton had broad appeal, including to Republicans, yet you then say that's why the right hated him.

Seeing that Clinton never won a majority in each election would say to me that he didn't have all that broad of appeal among Republicans at least.

He talks nonsense. What change is he going to bring? The government has been growing at a rapid pace for a long time and all he plans to do is continue that.

He talks nonsense. What change is he going to bring? The government has been growing at a rapid pace for a long time and all he plans to do is continue that.

Shorter String:

Unless you change the things that I want changed you aren't changing anything even if you are.

Desh, your statements seem to contradict each other. You say Clinton had broad appeal, including to Republicans, yet you then say that's why the right hated him.

Seeing that Clinton never won a majority in each election would say to me that he didn't have all that broad of appeal among Republicans at least.

Clinton was a popular president.

The right wing of the R party hated him for this reason and attacked him and investigated him to no end.

Go back and look at his numbers.

Shorter String:

Unless you change the things that I want changed you aren't changing anything even if you are.

There is not any change. He talks up the idea that he will agressively use the military, plans to further federalize and grow government. How is that a change?

I have this feeling of the day after the election in November waking up and realising America has just elected its first black president.

Imagine how effective it will be in showing the world and our own people that America has turned a corner.

Imagine the black school kids listening to President Obamma telling them to stay in school and get good grades because America WILL reward their efforts.

Imagine the muslim world realising America has elected a man who has Muslim family members?

These little thoughts were almost enough for me to pick Obamma over Edwards for my first choice.

Perhaps Bush was the last straw needed for America to turn the corner towards more sane, civil, and hust policies. Obama would be the best representation of that awakening.

There is more going on behind the Clinton loss than a stumble.

I had a couple of very nice young women knock at my door the other day and asked me if I was going to support Clinton. I looked at them and said I will caucus for everyone other than Clinton and told them I was sorry but Hillary was part of the problem. Their faces told the story. You could see it in their faces that they had been hearing it all day long. I truely felt sorry for them.

It would be a great ticket .. the most progressive in American history .. although I'm not sure it will happen.

I hope they dont beat on each ohter too much. It could happen if they just realise they want the same things for the most part.

It would be a great ticket .. the most progressive in American history .. although I'm not sure it will happen.

While I certainly think Obama can win the nomination, I am not sure that he would select Edwards. Would Edwards even want to be in the VP slot again?

As for that being progressive.... Obama I believe would lead us to progress. Edwards is a class warfare tool that is REGRESSIVE, not progressive.

I had a couple of very nice young women knock at my door the other day and asked me if I was going to support Clinton. I looked at them and said I will caucus for everyone other than Clinton and told them I was sorry but Hillary was part of the problem. Their faces told the story. You could see it in their faces that they had been hearing it all day long. I truely felt sorry for them.

But what you told them and what they had been obviously hearing is the absolute truth .. and that truth is sinking into the heads of many.

Back