Damo

I haven't been able to read the thread, when I do I'll work on it. And no, racism is not what I "want".

I read enough.

Here's the deal. Damo doesn't fucking care. He wants hits. ILA and this asswipe:

i find it humorous that darla can dish out the most vulgar insults, yet gets her panties in a twist when someone slings racial slurs.

what a titmouse. clean up your own act before you whine about others darla.

pound sand.

are mere trolls and we feed them by giving them the attention.

Damo, and the other mods, have set this forum up to their convenience and the only rule, apparently, is that nobody be called a pedophile.

But the trolls can call people niggers, faggots, disrespect others children and parents, and so on...

Said troll, ILA, proudly displays the word "NIGGER" in his signature. A line attributed to a former present referring to words said FIFTY years ago. The same President who brought us the Civil Rights Act.

His justification for using the word, I guess, is that if someone fifty years ago said it, he can say it today.

Times have changed since fifty years ago, but I guess there's still some racist motherfuckers out there.

What can we do? Ignore the troll. He's nothing but a "clown". And put this in your signature!

I read enough.

Here's the deal. Damo doesn't fucking care. He wants hits. ILA and this asswipe:

Damo, and the other mods, have set this forum up to their convenience and the only rule, apparently, is that nobody be called a pedophile.

But the trolls can call people niggers, faggots, disrespect others children and parents, and so on...

Said troll, ILA, proudly displays the word "NIGGER" in his signature. A line attributed to a former present referring to words said FIFTY years ago. The same President who brought us the Civil Rights Act.

His justification for using the word, I guess, is that if someone fifty years ago said it, he can say it today.

Times have changed since fifty years ago, but I guess there's still some racist motherfuckers out there.

What can we do? Ignore the troll. He's nothing but a "clown". And put this in your signature!

Like I said before you and your ilk can say the most vile things about others and expect us to look the other way. You just don't like it when it is shoved back in your face.

As for the LBJ quote it USN surprising why you don't get why I use it. It is too nuanced for you shallow thinkers.

I haven't been able to read the thread, when I do I'll work on it. And no, racism is not what I "want".

That's fine, as I said I put it here with your name on it so that everyone reads it. No "I never saw that" or "I already have him on IA" as an excuse when cons are caught chatting up this piece of shit.

Anyone who talks to him, answers his posts, pretends he is anything other than the lowest of the lowest crawling hateful bastard, doesn't get away with it this time.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Let it shine.

I read enough.

Howey, this is the last time I will ask you to show the respect I would for you on your own site. If you have a problem with our moderation you take it up with us in PM.

No matter what you want others to believe you are not just another member. If you want rules like that create them on your own board and leave it there.

Since you have but come here from a board you own with all the rules you think are awesome in place it may reflect on the fact that people want to have some freedom of speech. I'm not sure because I haven't read that thread yet, but really. You need to stop this.

If all that you wanted me to do happened here I'd have a copy of your own site, what reason would there be for having your site? You have all the power you want on that site, use it there and stop trying to make my site into yours.

It is kind of interesting that even when there is a thread like this, pointing out a very specific example of overt racism from another poster, some righties still find themselves reluctant to comment on it or call out that poster in any way.

It's like some sort of weird solidarity of hate. I'll never get it.

Howey, this is the last time I will ask you to show the respect I would for you on your own site. If you have a problem with our moderation you take it up with us in PM. No matter what you believe you are not just another member. If you want rules that like create them on your own board and so forth. Since you have but come here it may reflect on the fact that people want to have some freedom of speech. I'm not sure because I haven't read that thread yet, but really. You need to stop this. If all that you wanted me to do happened here I'd have a copy of your own site, what reason would there be for having your site?

riker.gif

don't forget, howey the liar claims to have my IP

That's fine, as I said I put it here with your name on it so that everyone reads it. No "I never saw that" or "I already have him on IA" as an excuse when cons are caught chatting up this piece of shit.

Anyone who talks to him, answers his posts, pretends he is anything other than the lowest of the lowest crawling hateful bastard, doesn't get away with it this time.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Let it shine.

Meanwhile BAC keeps responding to my posts even after this

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It is kind of interesting that even when there is a thread like this, pointing out a very specific example of overt racism from another poster, some righties still find themselves reluctant to comment on it or call out that poster in any way.

It's like some sort of weird solidarity of hate. I'll never get it.

Ultimately what's it going to do? ILA has made racist comments in the past and chances are pretty high he'll make racist comments again in the future. I'll give an example (though this one wasn't racist).

A couple of weeks ago Superfreak asked ILA to please not use the C-word, that he found it offensive. ILA responded if the person didn't act like a C-word he wouldn't call them a C-word. In other words ILA wasn't going to stop using the term. So what next? SF could ignore ILA or leave the board. SF could try and get likeminded people who find ILA's speech offensive to all ignore him. SF could try and get him banned. What would you recommend?

I just want to say what this thread isn't about.

It's not really about moderation, though I have made my own feelings about the n word and the c word clear, and they wouldn't be permitted on my board, but I don't have a board, I don't want a board.

It's not about who ILA is. Grind made a convincing case to me that he's not alias. This thread is not about that.

It's just about shining the spotlight on something that feel is beyond the pale - racist harassment. I don't want to see anyone chatting this POS up as if he were anything other than what he is, and then claim "i never saw it".

You saw it.

Ultimately what's it going to do? ILA has made racist comments in the past and chances are pretty high he'll make racist comments again in the future. I'll give an example (though this one wasn't racist).

A couple of weeks ago Superfreak asked ILA to please not use the C-word, that he found it offensive. ILA responded if the person didn't act like a C-word he wouldn't call them a C-word. In other words ILA wasn't going to stop using the term. So what next? SF could ignore ILA or leave the board. SF could try and get likeminded people who find ILA's speech offensive to all ignore him. SF could try and get him banned. What would you recommend?

No, that was that wiseoldman SF said that too, after which he told me I was asking for it with my "attitude". Grind then discovered that wiseoldman was Alias and he was banned.

I chose to attempt to get like minded people to ignore ILA. And as a byproduct of that, to make sure that no one here gets to chat it up with ILA and then pretend they "didn't see that".

That is the purpose of this thread. What is wrong with that? I don't think anything is wrong with it.

I just want to say what this thread isn't about.

It's not really about moderation, though I have made my own feelings about the n word and the c word clear, and they wouldn't be permitted on my board, but I don't have a board, I don't want a board.

It's not about who ILA is. Grind made a convincing case to me that he's not alias. This thread is not about that.

It's just about shining the spotlight on something that feel is beyond the pale - racist harassment. I don't want to see anyone chatting this POS up as if he were anything other than what he is, and then claim "i never saw it".

You saw it.

Want me to bump the thread? You must overlook what BAC said. And yes he started it. Don't start none. Won't be none.

BTW. BAC still responds to me so you must ignore him

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And what's it going to do Cawacko? I feel that if everyone ignored ILA because he is a racist who is harassing a black member of this board with racism, that he would eventually clean up his ways, or leave. That's what I feel decent people should do, how they should react. If he's permitted to keep doing it and hardly anyone says anything, and people just continue talking to him (but on other threads so it's not so obvious the way Yurt tried to get away with), then his behavior is acceptable. Let's be clear; then the racial harassment of BAC or any black member, is acceptable to this community at large. I feel it's not, and that we should show it.

who has said it is acceptable darla? i've called out ILA for his racism and razor. but you seem to be fixated with me and somehow believe i support it.

you spend too much time worrying about what i think and too little time enjoying life.

And what's it going to do Cawacko? I feel that if everyone ignored ILA because he is a racist who is harassing a black member of this board with racism, that he would eventually clean up his ways, or leave. That's what I feel decent people should do, how they should react. If he's permitted to keep doing it and hardly anyone says anything, and people just continue talking to him (but on other threads so it's not so obvious the way Yurt tried to get away with), then his behavior is acceptable. Let's be clear; then the racial harassment of BAC or any black member, is acceptable to this community at large. I feel it's not, and that we should show it.

But BAC can harass? Howey can harass? That doesn't bother you?

Back