Damocles just threatened to Out My Personal Information

CanadianKid

The rise of SR'ness has begun....

One thing you have to respect about SR is he wouldnt give out private information about a poster....

Damocles on the other hand just threatened to put my personal information on this website if I ever used the name "<Personal Information>" again....

Thats some bullshit.

CK

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats sad is thats his Web Signature name that he has been using for the past 4 years.... I dont see anything personal about it....

Whats up with all the threats? <Edited for Privacy>

I aint going to be intimidated and threatened by you Damocles...

Sorry aint going to happen... And NO i didnt give out any "personal information"

CK

Last edited by a moderator:
CK, he asked us to respect him in this. Just as I respect your privacy I simply asked you to respect his.

Listen I dont care how often someone used a name in the past, if they ask us to stop, we should stop. They may have many reasons and we should respect that, and we should respect the rules of this cite and its administrator...

CK, Come on, is it really that important to you, that you would go against the wishes of the person who created the very platform you are using?

Listen I dont care how often someone used a name in the past, if they ask us to stop, we should stop. They may have many reasons and we should respect that, and we should respect the rules of this cite and its administrator...

CK, Come on, is it really that important to you, that you would go against the wishes of the person who created the very platform you are using?

Thats not the full reason Jarod and since you havent been paying attention..... Damocles threatened to post my personal information if I kept on using somebodys name...

He cant have it both ways, pretending to protect one persons information and than threatening to leak somebody elses...

Are u that dense Jarod?

CK

Thats not the full reason Jarod and since you havent been paying attention..... Damocles threatened to post my personal information if I kept on using somebodys name...

He cant have it both ways, pretending to protect one persons information and than threatening to leak somebody elses...

Are u that dense Jarod?

CK
I threatened no such thing and you know it, CK.

I simply asked you to respect his wishes the same as I would respect yours.

Are u that dense Jarod?

CK

1) I dont belive Damo made such a threat.
2) He has not posted your peraonal info.
3) Who cares, just because someone else allegedly has done something wrong does not make what you are doing okay. I am not talking about what Damo has done, I am talking about what you keep doing and asking you to stop.

Damocles threatened that if I didnt respect somebodys "personal information" that he wouldnt respect mine....

Thats a veiled threat...

CK

Which is why I made this thread...

Ive been on webcites with Damo going on 5 years now... I have never known him to lie, nor have I known him to do anything inproper.

Ive known him, on the internet, longer than Ive known my wife.

Damocles threatened that if I didnt respect somebodys "personal information" that he wouldnt respect mine....

Thats a veiled threat...

CK

Which is why I made this thread...
I made no such threat.

I will always respect the privacy of my posters. All of them. I used the fact that I respect your privacy to point out that this is the same and I will support the poster's decision to request information sequestering.

It may seem strange to us that his name was out, then he wants that changed, but that is what has happened.

I made no such threat.

I will always respect the privacy of my posters. All of them. I used the fact that I respect your privacy to point out that this is the same and I will support the poster's decision to request information sequestering.

It may seem strange to us that his name was out, then he wants that changed, but that is what has happened.

Except you conveniently left out one word Damocles....

The word would

you said Respect his information and I would respect yours....

CK

The word would

CK

That is not necessarly a contengent statement. He did not say, "Respect his information or I will not respect yours" nor did he say, "If you dont respect his info, I will not respect yours."

The word would

CK
Dude, what is your malfunction?

Seriously. I will respect your privacy. When I said "as I would" (not and, as) I was saying if you were making a similar request I would go to the mat for you in such a case.

Don't be so deliberately obtuse.

The guy is twisted in the head and has always been twisted in the head.

No Worries Damo there is not a person on here that will believe this fool over you.

CK this should be a lesson for you in why its important to treat people decently even when you dont agree with them. You agree with no one and exscoriate anyone who calls you on anything you do. You have no respect here because you give no respect to anyone. Grow up and quit the lying.

My life is so much better since I ignored him and BB. The stupidity meter is never anywhere near pegged with them being on ignore. I would recommend it to all of you. If you don't pay attention to them, or respond to their stupidity, they will go away. Sort of like clapping for tinkerbell in reverse. Don't acknowledge their existence and they will wither and die, at least here.

Back