Damocles just threatened to Out My Personal Information

Am I the only one who was a little icked out by the "I've known Damo longer than my wife" comment?
I took it more like a "I've known my friend so and so longer than I have known my wife."

I know a few people longer than I've known my wife.

Am I the only one who was a little icked out by the "I've known Damo longer than my wife" comment?

As long as he isn't talking about knowing in the Biblical sense I have no problem with it.....and I'm pretty sure Damo doesn't either. ;) As to Canadian-nut............well, he's like Earnest T. Bass. He's a nut. Except I like Earnest T. better.

As long as he isn't talking about knowing in the Biblical sense I have no problem with it.....and I'm pretty sure Damo doesn't either. ;) As to Canadian-nut............well, he's like Earnest T. Bass. He's a nut. Except I like Earnest T. better.
Now I feel naive. Yeah, IB. I can see how you were "icked out" by that.

I have known my hubby so long that my little brother and sister know him better than they do some of their own brothers and sisters. They were the last at home and me and my now hubby then boyfriend would take them to disneyland or out for pizza or just have them stay the night and play music and games. He is as closer to them as he is to some of his own siblings.

I know very few people that I still am in contact with who I have known longer than my hubby. Pretty much just my own sibblings and the like.

I have known my hubby so long that my little brother and sister know him better than they do some of their own brothers and sisters. They were the last at home and me and my now hubby then boyfriend would take them to disneyland or out for pizza or just have them stay the night and play music and games. He is as closer to them as he is to some of his own siblings.

I know very few people that I still am in contact with who I have known longer than my hubby. Pretty much just my own sibblings and the like.
I have a friend or two from Elementary school that I've known longer than my wife.

Three, in fact.

Clearly not in the biblical sense, Ive never even met Damo or even seen a photo.

I have one friend from the 3rd grade. He came to my fathers funeral a few months ago. I consider him to be a great friend. I dated his wife in High School... She was not his wife then.

My life is so much better since I ignored him and BB. The stupidity meter is never anywhere near pegged with them being on ignore. I would recommend it to all of you. If you don't pay attention to them, or respond to their stupidity, they will go away. Sort of like clapping for tinkerbell in reverse. Don't acknowledge their existence and they will wither and die, at least here.

Me too Soc.

But I'm tempted to take ck off of IA just for this thread. I like watching him cry and whine like a little girl.

The rise of SR'ness has begun....

One thing you have to respect about SR is he wouldnt give out private information about a poster....

Damocles on the other hand just threatened to put my personal information on this website if I ever used the name "<Personal Information>" again....

Thats some bullshit.

CK

If you're using someone else's name, then you should be outted .. and perhaps banned from the site.

What gives you the right to use someone's name?

If someone said they knew someone for 5 years I would never ever imagine they ment sexually?

If you're using someone else's name, then you should be outted .. and perhaps banned from the site.

What gives you the right to use someone's name?

What gives me the right is that it wasnt personal information....It was just the guys nickname that he has used on here consistently for the past 4 years...

So dont be a douchebag....

Basically what happened was take for example Desh....didnt want people to call her "Desh" anymore....

Well we know her as "Desh" and thats how Im going to call her....

Thats not personal information...

CK

Damocles threatened that if I didnt respect somebodys "personal information" that he wouldnt respect mine....

Thats a veiled threat...

CK

Which is why I made this thread...

You made this thread because you're a whiny man-child.

If you're so pissed, why not leave the site .. that you did not create or administer?

Why not show everybody up and create your own site?

Not only would I release you personal information if you use anyone else's, You would be banned and I wouldn't allow you to create a thread so you can whine, rant, and rave aboiut something so clearly obvious and discernable as this.

What gives me the right is that it wasnt personal information....It was just the guys nickname that he has used on here consistently for the past 4 years...

So dont be a douchebag....

Basically what happened was take for example Desh....didnt want people to call her "Desh" anymore....

Well we know her as "Desh" and thats how Im going to call her....

Thats not personal information...

CK

Why is that so important to you?

What makes you HAVE to call her what she doesn't wish you to call her?

Back