Damocles just threatened to Out My Personal Information

I made no such threat.

I will always respect the privacy of my posters. All of them. I used the fact that I respect your privacy to point out that this is the same and I will support the poster's decision to request information sequestering.

It may seem strange to us that his name was out, then he wants that changed, but that is what has happened.

It’s not strange to me at all. Sometimes what happens is, you reveal something and then people use it in ways that you did not foresee. I think a great example is IB’s picture that he voluntarily posted, but that Dano then photoshopped into something really creepy. If I chose to post my picture here, and someone photoshopped it into something disturbing, or photoshopped it at all, I would ask you to do something about it Damo, and I would ask that the picture I posted be deleted.

But I would never post a pic or a name, because I’ve already been down those roads. I understand how it happens though.

I really hate that dr picture of IB. I really wish that shit was not allowed.

Some did it to MM picture too and it really bothered me, I think that was another site though.

It’s not strange to me at all. Sometimes what happens is, you reveal something and then people use it in ways that you did not foresee. I think a great example is IB’s picture that he voluntarily posted, but that Dano then photoshopped into something really creepy. If I chose to post my picture here, and someone photoshopped it into something disturbing, or photoshopped it at all, I would ask you to do something about it Damo, and I would ask that the picture I posted be deleted.

But I would never post a pic or a name, because I’ve already been down those roads. I understand how it happens though.

I would have loved to post photos of my kids, but...

Yeah its a shame that the normal people on here cant just share right up front.

This is after like taking in the middle of a busy street. It just doesnt feel like it most of the time.

Yeah its a shame that the normal people on here cant just share right up front.

This is after like taking in the middle of a busy street. It just doesnt feel like it most of the time.

Yeah. And we never know who is reading it either. All of the “guests’ are not active members. This feels way more cozy than it really is.

It's his name. He asked that we use something else. The site is respecting that wish, as I would if you made the same request and your actual first name was "CanadianKid".

See how that works?

As it stands.

1. Your personal information is safe, and always will be.

2. All we asked is that you started using Epicurus instead of his name, nothing more. It really isn't that huge of a request.
You could also call him Bicurious which I find humorous still. Not that I think he is, it was just a good play on his name.

So can I start calling people I've known the n-word?

What is it with people's fear of saying nigger? I mean, I realize the history of it and all, but it seems like the only people willing to use the word are the people who want to say it hatefully. Just seems like we give 'nigger' power, not by it's context, but just by simply using it. The people willing to talk about the evilness of the word are afraid to even say it, and the people who use it for evil say it freely. Quit being pansy-asses, talk about it openly.

Back