Damocles just threatened to Out My Personal Information

Well neither was Warpussy..... It wasnt hidden or anything....

So suddenly now it becomes confidential?

CK
It's his name. He asked that we use something else. The site is respecting that wish, as I would if you made the same request and your actual first name was "CanadianKid".

See how that works?

As it stands.

1. Your personal information is safe, and always will be.

2. All we asked is that you started using Epicurus instead of his name, nothing more. It really isn't that huge of a request.

Because I dont like my posts edited you dumbass.... Just like I bet you dont like other people changing your posts...

God damn you dumb...

CK

That would be "Goddamn you'RE dumb."

I don't like others editing my posts but I don't turn into a baby about it nor do I create threads whining about it.

More importantly, I understand respect and if you didn't want to be called CK, I wouldn't do it.

Grow up dude.

It's his name. He asked that we use something else. The site is respecting that wish, as I would if you made the same request and your actual first name was "CanadianKid".

See how that works?

As it stands.

1. Your personal information is safe, and always will be.

2. All we asked is that you started using Epicurus instead of his name, nothing more. It really isn't that huge of a request.

I've never heard him cry about it before? Have you?

We have used Warpussy on here for the past few years without complaint....

CK

I've never heard him cry about it before? Have you?

We have used Warpussy on here for the past few years without complaint....

CK
Again.

Yes. He has requested this. I have asked people to respect it. Others are, you are the only one who thinks this is important enough to argue over.

I'm arguing because I dont believe it is personal information...

and i dont like the fact that you threatening people...

Thats my 2 beefs...

CK

I'm arguing because I dont believe it is personal information...

and i dont like the fact that you threatening people...

Thats my 2 beefs...

CK
I did not threaten you at all. I didn't even suggest that I would release your personal information. This is a total fabrication.

I promised that I would respect the same sort of request from you.

There is nothing, other than a court order, that would make me release a person's personal information without their permission.

What the fuck?! How old are you? 12? Get over it and move on. Message boards are not a democracies, we are all here at the pleasure of the board owner and staff. This privilege can be revoked at any time for any reason. A request was made by the staff, deal with it. If you don't like it, go post your drivel somewhere else. Grow the fuck up.

By the way, if you're going to call someone "dumb," you may want to check your spelling and grammar before you post.

Last edited:
I have never seen a guy work so hard to distroy any real point he may have to present.

He is an emotional mess.

So can I start calling people I've known the n-word?

Frankly I don't care what you do if you don't post my personal information.

:)

Save the lecture for someone else. I have friends who are gay and I do not need to patronized to about the word "faggot". So let's just skip it. If your real name is Faggot, then I apologize for posting personal information.

Frankly I don't care what you do if you don't post my personal information.

:)

Save the lecture for someone else. I have friends who are gay and I do not need to patronized to about the word "faggot". So let's just skip it. If your real name is Faggot, then I apologize for posting personal information.

Oh, well I have friends that are black, so that must make it ok to be racist. I also have friends that are women. Should I be sexist as well?

Oh, well I have friends that are black, so that must make it ok to be racist. I also have friends that are women. Should I be sexist as well?

Epicurus is whats called a pussy...

He likes to call people names and than when you dish it back to him he cries and begs the admin to tell you to stop...

He can dish it out but he is too much of a pussy to take it...

CK

Epicurus is whats called a pussy...

He likes to call people names and than when you dish it back to him he cries and begs the admin to tell you to stop...

He can dish it out but he is too much of a pussy to take it...

CK

I can fight my own battles, and I would prefer to not have to be associated with you in a thread.

Thats not the full reason Jarod and since you havent been paying attention..... Damocles threatened to post my personal information if I kept on using somebodys name...

He cant have it both ways, pretending to protect one persons information and than threatening to leak somebody elses...

Are u that dense Jarod?

CK

He posted what he said to you. Please respect the privacy of others as I will respect yours. He’s not threatening anyone. This is a tempest in a teapot. And I support all rules on this board regarding privacy and how they are enforced. That’s all.

Back