Damocles v. Grind AFC Championship Game...

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm probably the only guy not from NE that is rooting for the Patriots here. But I have an affection for the region, and I like Brady. Also, as much as I admire Manning, I think Elway is a douche (while hypocritically overlooking Bellichick, I admit) and enjoy seeing him thwarted.

Nope, I'm also rooting for the Patriots and Tom Brady.

Go Broncos!! Belichick is the best coach out there and Brady might well be the best QB but I can't stand either of them. So...Go Broncos!!

DAMO

lets make a signature bet.

if new england wins, you need to put the boston strong logo in your sig for a week.

I am open to suggestions for what i would need in my sig

DAMO

lets make a signature bet.

if new england wins, you need to put the boston strong logo in your sig for a week.

I am open to suggestions for what i would need in my sig
I would be so embarrassed to live in Boston with that logo... Maybe I should bet you that you have to have the Boston Strong logo in your sig.

Instead I'll suggest that you put the Broncos old logo with the Broncos fight song following it. (Don't worry, it isn't long).

What are your predictions?

Broncos v. Patriots
The Bronco's always seem far better than what they actually are because of their substantial home field advantage at altitude. Bring them down to sea level and their just an above average team.

The AFC has a far better chance of winning the SB with the Pats than the Broncs.

I get Bellichick hatred. Where does the Brady hatred come from (association)?

Persona. Neither can seem to give an interview without cursing or coming off as jerks. Of course you have to realize I grew up rooting for Tom Landry and Roger Staubach.

I would be so embarrassed to live in Boston with that logo... Maybe I should bet you that you have to have the Boston Strong logo in your sig.

Instead I'll suggest that you put the Broncos old logo with the Broncos fight song following it. (Don't worry, it isn't long).

only boston people get it.

you just will never understand. I am proud to be, boston strong.

we have a deal. you must boston strong it up for a week. If you win, I'll have your dumb logo and fight song.

Back