Damocles v. Grind AFC Championship Game...

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
actually no, we have to change avatars. a lot of people turn off sigs. most people have avatars on, and I want everyone to see boston strong in its full glory every time you make a post for a week.

Avatars. + me doing that poem or song in my sig in addition to an avatar of your choice.

say deal and make it so damo.

only boston people get it.

you just will never understand. I am proud to be, boston strong.

we have a deal. you must boston strong it up for a week. If you win, I'll have your dumb logo and fight song.

Oh no. We get it. You have this regional snobbery that makes you think you "rock". You are just a bunch of Northeast assholes the rest of the country doesn't care about. Bad things happen all over the country. Only dipshits from the Northeast think that the world should stop when it happens to them.

actually no, we have to change avatars. a lot of people turn off sigs. most people have avatars on, and I want everyone to see boston strong in its full glory every time you make a post for a week.

Avatars. + me doing that poem or song in my sig in addition to an avatar of your choice.

People can just put Damo on ignore for a week so we don't have to see that bullshit logo. It is over a year douche. Get over yourself already.

Works for me. I may even turn on the avatars to see the old D logo in your avatar for a week.

People can just put Damo on ignore for a week so we don't have to see that bullshit logo. It is over a year douche. Get over yourself already.

They were so "strong" they shut down a major city for a kid that didn't even have a gun that he could use...

Oh no. We get it. You have this regional snobbery that makes you think you "rock". You are just a bunch of Northeast assholes the rest of the country doesn't care about. Bad things happen all over the country. Only dipshits from the Northeast think that the world should stop when it happens to them.

your post made me feel proud :)

boston strong is no longer about the marathon. it is a way of living. it is our philosophy. we are boston strong.

She is trying to get in good with Darla so she is rekindling her rape fantasies again throwing accusations my way. I keep telling her that nothing would please you or Billy more than being able to ban my ass so she should just provide the proof of what she claims I did.

But, she never seems to be able to. It is fun watching her follow Darla around the board like this

Back