Damocles v. Grind AFC Championship Game...

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hates def gonna hate. boston strong.

Boston Strong...

skinny-ugly-guy-why-singly-bored-idiot.jpg%26w%3D670%26h%3D

i don't blame you guys for hating on boston strong. If a tornado rips through a trailer park I pretty much want them to get the fuck over it by lunchtime.

boston strong isn't about terrorists anymore though. it's about solidarity as a city. We are a brotherhood.

i don't blame you guys for hating on boston strong. If a tornado rips through a trailer park I pretty much want them to get the fuck over it by lunchtime.

boston strong isn't about terrorists anymore though. it's about solidarity as a city. We are a brotherhood.

Y'all are so damn lucky to have Brady! But you won't have him for ever.

Oh; this is my 5,500 post. Yahooooooo!

Y'all are so damn lucky to have Brady! But you won't have him for ever.

Oh; this is my 5,500 post. Yahooooooo!

we are one of the best sports markets in the country. when we lose brady, we'll get someone else. if not, one of our other teams will pick up the slack while we wait. title town.

I saw a guy wearing a Hightower shirt this morning. Monday night I was at the airport and saw a couple that had just got back from Denver decked out in orange.

Well the patriots were finally able to score a touch down.
Now all they have to do, is stop Denver from scoring (again), get the ball back, and then get two touchdowns (24/23) or 1 touchdown and 3 field goals (26/23), or get 5 field goals (25/23) and they could win or at least force an overtime.

OOPS
The Denver field goal just shot all those possibilities to hell and back.
Now it would be two touch downs and a field goal (27/26), or one touch down and 3 field goals (26/26), or get 6 field goals (28/26).

Well the patriots were finally able to score a touch down.
Now all they have to do, is stop Denver from scoring (again), get the ball back, and then get two touchdowns (24/23) or 1 touchdown and 3 field goals (26/23), or get 5 field goals (25/23) and they could win or at least force an overtime.

OOPS
The Denver field goal just shot all those possibilities to hell and back.
Now it would be two touch downs and a field goal (27/26), or one touch down and 3 field goals (26/26), or get 6 field goals (28/26).

Well the Patriots got a little closer; but was the attempted 2 point conversion a mistake?
They could have been at a 9 point difference, instead of a 10 point one.

Back