Dead Eye Dick at it again!

The left hasnt screwed the country. The right hasn't screwed the country.
YANKS have screwed the country. Thick, stupid, arrogant, John Wayne wannabee, gun totin, yanks.
And I guess they come in all political colours.
However to 'unscrew' the country I doubt that anyone with a modicum of sense would trust the right wing after the fucking they gave the country under bush.

lol....I hadn't realized before, but you've never been to the US have you.....

You are running away from my question again, Libby. Here it is one final time:
"Regarding Social Security, the very heart and soul of modern Liberalism: Would the Founders agree to that?"

You know what the answer is, and it shines the light on your lie (or complete misunderstanding of history, or of language, take your choice) that the Founders were "Liberal", according to its modern-day definition.

:)

You are running away from my question again, Libby. Here it is one final time:
"Regarding Social Security, the very heart and soul of modern Liberalism: Would the Founders agree to that?"

You know what the answer is, and it shines the light on your lie (or complete misunderstanding of history, or of language, take your choice) that the Founders were "Liberal", according to its modern-day definition.

:)

We've done this dance, junior. Either you can't comprehend what you read in the previous posts or you are purposely ignoring what you read because you don't like the answer, as it does not fit into your scheme of things (aka- you can't base a neocon retort on it). Now you can deny it all you want and repeat your BS ad nauseum, but others will read the posts and easily see your folly. Now, repeat I'm wrong and your right and all the lies that blathering contains....it's all you've got. I'm done with you on this.

We've done this dance, junior. Either you can't comprehend what you read in the previous posts or you are purposely ignoring what you read because you don't like the answer, as it does not fit into your scheme of things (aka- you can't base a neocon retort on it). Now you can deny it all you want and repeat your BS ad nauseum, but others will read the posts and easily see your folly. Now, repeat I'm wrong and your right and all the lies that blathering contains....it's all you've got. I'm done with you on this.

It was a simple question Libby. Based on your spin and deflection over the past few days over it I will give you the benefit of doubt and say that you are ignorant about the Founders and history.

Fact: My Conservative ideology is in sync with the Founders, and your Liberal ideology is diametrically opposite to them.

Back