Dead Eye Dick at it again!

Just what I thought...you can't logically or factually disprove one thing I said...because if it were untrue, you'd have no problem.

You're full of it as usual Southie...You can't ignore the chronology of the post or change your previous words to suit your current bullshit. Repeat yourself ad nauseum, I've once again reduced you to lying and denying. Have the last predictable, useless repetition here. My job is done. :cof1:

All I did here was comment on Ken's lack of debate skills, and that set you off on your latest round of rants. I never even bothered to comment on your perceived facts and logic, which, based on your history, is delusional at best. LOL

Touch, you are so detached from reality I puzzle how you function in real life.....unless the only reason you can post here is because the IT guy at the local mental institution failed to install a truly unhackable network firewall......

So like I said, I can't an honest answer out of you neocon numbskulls...just a lot of bluff and bluster.

[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=545018&postcount=95"]Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Dead Eye Dick at it again![/ame]

Once again, you've earned the title of Post Modern Fool. Carry on in your predictable manner.

So like I said, I can't an honest answer out of you neocon numbskulls...just a lot of bluff and bluster.

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Dead Eye Dick at it again!

Once again, you've earned the title of Post Modern Fool. Carry on in your predictable manner.

Why bother answering an opinion of yours that smacks of lunacy?

Thats a rhetorical question, no need to answer

You're entitled to have an opinion like that, no matter how ridiculous it makes you look....

sure I can, all you need to do is recognize that the appointment of a few scarcely known people to insignificant positions hardly qualifies as "bipartisanship".......of course, you feel compelled to promote those token positions to importance, just as Obama did, so you can instill a facade of cooperation behind which to hide the sense of "we won, you didn't" that has pervaded politics since the election......

Hold the phone....just because YOU don't know what you're talking about doesn't render the information "scarcely known". Hell, you didn't even know about Biernake (spl).

Bottom line: you made a statement that was proven dead wrong. But rather than be an adult and admit your error, you engage this assisine exercise of asserting your opinion as a fact, and then your supposition and conjecture as logic.

You have YET to explain how each office of the people I listed is of little importance. And let's face it, you cannot....so you will not. Instead, you'll just repeat the above BS dodge. The chronology of the post proves me out on this....all you've got is insipid stubborness. Carry on.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Dead Eye Dick at it again!

Why bother answering an opinion of yours that smacks of lunacy? No one was talking to you, you intellectually impotent buffoon. The response was to the Post Modern Fool. To date, you have neither the stones or the brains to refute or disprove or even debate me using merely facts and the logic derived from them, as the chronological order of the posts here prove.

Thats a rhetorical question, no need to answer As there was no need for you to post, you nit. You wasted space before ranting about how I was not worth responding to, blah, blah, blah. Yet here YOU are....AGAIN. So either you have a major axe to grind to substitute your intellecutally impotence or you're having a mental schism that needs addressing by a professional.

You're entitled to have an opinion like that, no matter how ridiculous it makes you look....

Get an adult to explain to you what a discussion is....then what a debate is. Then go back and read why this board was set up for. Your false bravado is pathetic.

Liberals are in good company...the Founding Fathers

What have you got, you simpering neocon parrot....the PNAC authors?

You and the Post modern fool..... acting just like I predicted.

Say goodnight gracie....shows over for you.

Libby, who's ideology is closer to the Founders: yours (liberal) or mine (conservative)?

Libby, as opposed to a willfully ignorant neocon parrot? I'll take it! who's ideology is closer to the Founders: yours (liberal) or mine (conservative)?

Read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, you blithering neocon fool.

Does it support the Patriot Act or the rhetoric of the religious right? Doesn't it insist on habeus corpus? Does it state that the Executive Branch becomes a center of power that elects to act without consent of congress?

Please give examples of such....I'll wait.

Does it support the Patriot Act or the rhetoric of the religious right? Doesn't it insist on habeus corpus? Does it state that the Executive Branch becomes a center of power that elects to act without consent of congress?

I'm not looking for a long-winded, wide-ranging discussion of modern liberal v conservative issues here Libby, full of baseless accusations and spin, just a simple one-word answer: yours or mine?

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

I'm not looking for a long-winded, wide-ranging discussion of modern liberal v conservative issues here Libby, full of baseless accusations and spin, just a simple one-word answer: yours or mine?

And there you have it folks...every blessed time this neocon bullhorn is fairly challenged to prove his assertions, he cops out and trys to cover his blunder with a lot of accusatory hot air. He's finished.

Are you going to answer my question?

I already stated such, you imbecile. Go back and read the posts carefully and comprehensively. Hint: look at the response why you try to insult me by saying "libby". If you STILL don't understand, get an adult to explain it to you. Your stall tactics just make you look foolish....you're done.

I already stated such, you imbecile. Go back and read the posts carefully and comprehensively. Hint: look at the response why you try to insult me by saying "libby". If you STILL don't understand, get an adult to explain it to you. Your stall tactics just make you look foolish....you're done.
Its not an insult Libby, its a nickname, like "Southie".

Do you think that the Founders would have approved of the Democrat's bailout of GM?

Back