Deal With Climate Change Now, Or America Will Face Unprecedented Southern Immigration

Democrats are the ones with their eyes shut.
Opening America to the rest of the world is so politically correct, so 'we are nice people'.
The Fact is, our Cities are ALREADY overcrowded. Why do Democrats want to create 'Bombays', 'Shanghais', and 'Jakartas' here?
If Democrats understand that Climate Change is caused by people, why do they want to import MORE people here?

America is no longer an agricultural economy or industrial economy, we're a service economy.

Democrats are stabbing our grandchildren in the back by supporting immigration into the US.

Below is the composition of air in percent by volume, at sea level at 15 C and 101325 Pa.

Nitrogen -- N2 -- 78.084%
Oxygen -- O2 -- 20.9476%
Argon -- Ar -- 0.934%
Carbon Dioxide -- CO2 -- 0.0314%
Neon -- Ne -- 0.001818%
Methane -- CH4 -- 0.0002%
Helium -- He -- 0.000524%
Krypton -- Kr -- 0.000114%
Hydrogen -- H2 -- 0.00005%
Xenon -- Xe -- 0.0000087%
Ozone -- O3 -- 0.000007%
Nitrogen Dioxide -- NO2 -- 0.000002%
Iodine -- I2 -- 0.000001%
Carbon Monoxide -- CO -- trace
Ammonia -- NH3 -- trace

29% of Earth is land mass. Of that 29% humans occupy less than 2 to 3% of that area. Of the remaining land mass, about 40% is pure wilderness. 14% is true desert and 15% has desert like characteristics. 9% is Antarctica. Most of the remaining 22% are agricultural areas.

The notion that man is causing the planet to heat up based on CO2 that amounts to 0.0314% of the gas in oxygen can only be believed by morons. :rolleyes:

thankfully you white christ stained lunatics are dying off

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Hello Jack,

Ridiculous. Sealing the border would cripple our economy. And besides, millions of undocumented immigrants arrive on an airplane with a visa, which they overstay.

Poli. If you had a Home, and a Family, how many 'permenent guests' could you afford? How much room would you feel you needed? How many would bust your Budget? When would you feel the Quality of Life you wanted to afford your Family was gone? Is there a 'Limit'?

Biden rejoined the Paris Accord, that's step in the right direction.

The Paris accords do NOTHING but destroy western economies. Only idiots and kooks believe in it.

Sealing the Border NOW will help prevent Problems in the US. Not for us, but for our grandchildren. We have to buck up and make some hard decisions.

You're the only clown saying we should "SEAL" our border. We don't need to "SEAL" it; just protect and defend it from ILLEGAL entry.

Hello Jack,

That's so sad. Those islands look like paradise. And the people living there off the land have one of the smallest carbon footprints around. But they cannot stay. It is only a matter of time.

Yes. They aren't going to wait until the water is up to their chest to leave. They are leaving NOW.

... and why is "climate refugee" immigration a problem, but our current uncontrolled illegal immigration isn't a problem?

Truth Detector claims if we just change the name and make them 'legal immigrants', the problem is solved. (keep in mind, this is another Truth Detector 'brain farts' he's known for) :(

Well, it's an opinion. What's yours? Unlimited Immigration?

There you go again, being a dishonest dumbass.

For starters, I would KEEP all the programs initiated by Trump. Then I would finish the Border wall to help eliminate ILLEGAL entry on our Southern Border.

I would revise the immigration portal and website to identify ALL legal green card holders with a PHOTO ID so that employers can easily identify who is here working LEGALLY. When their Visas expire, it would "red flag" them in the system. In addition, anyone "red flagged" still using their SS number could be traced down and deported. Anyone violating our laws would never be allowed re-entry.

Then, I would force sanctuary states to comply with Federal immigration laws by cutting a=off ALL Federal funding and aid. If states want to thumb their nose at Federal immigration laws, they do not need Federal subsidies.

That's a start at least. What's yours?

Truth Detector claims if we just change the name and make them 'legal immigrants', the problem is solved. (keep in mind, this is another Truth Detector 'brain farts' he's known for) :(

There you go again JackOFF; lying your dumb ass off. :palm:

There you go again, being a dishonest dumbass.

For starters, I would KEEP all the programs initiated by Trump. Then I would finish the Border wall to help eliminate ILLEGAL entry on our Southern Border.

I would revise the immigration portal and website to identify ALL legal green card holders with a PHOTO ID so that employers can easily identify who is here working LEGALLY. When their Visas expire, it would "red flag" them in the system. In addition, anyone "red flagged" still using their SS number could be traced down and deported. Anyone violating our laws would never be allowed re-entry.

Then, I would force sanctuary states to comply with Federal immigration laws by cutting a=off ALL Federal funding and aid. If states want to thumb their nose at Federal immigration laws, they do not need Federal subsidies.

That's a start at least. What's yours?

Legalize everyone that is here NOW. Give them an SS number.
Put out the 'No Vacancy' sign, and have a Policy of 'No immigration'.
(I would imagine exceptions could be made)

Hello Jack,

Poli. If you had a Home, and a Family, how many 'permenent guests' could you afford? How much room would you feel you needed? How many would bust your Budget? When would you feel the Quality of Life you wanted to afford your Family was gone? Is there a 'Limit'?

We humans live on a planet. This planet is our home. We have to think larger than just our country. We already have too many humans on this planet. The long term solution is to limit childbirth to no more than 2 per couple.

Hello Jack,

We humans live on a planet. This planet is our home. We have to think larger than just our country. We already have too many humans on this planet. The long term solution is to limit childbirth to no more than 2 per couple.

True.
We can only control what happens in OUR country.

Back