Death row inmate argues he is too fat to be executed humanely

Cancel11

God Bless America
http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5h6VFNxKO3P3riZz6xtLCOSvgzvRQ

This fat-ass motherfucker raped and murdered of two women in the 1980s. Now, he is arguing that it would be "inhumane" to execute him. Why? Because he is overweight. :mad:

Does anyone honestly give a fuck what this monster says?

I say if this sick fuck doesn't want lethal injection, hang him from the highest tree. Just send the bastard to Hell already. :mad:

Whoever disagrees can go fuck themselves. :321:

If we must hang murderers let's start with the monsters who support the death penalty. We can proceed with the rest after a referendum on whether or not to continue from the remaining civilized Americans.

The death penalty is an atrocity and it's supporters are nothing more than the common murderers they pretend to decry.

Fuck off, you whiny little bitch.

On a brighter note, Texas sent convicted rapist/murderer Jose Medellin to Hell last night.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977415019

He participated in a gang rape and murder of two young girls. How's that for an atrocity, motherfucker? How do you think society should deal with these monsters? Drop the liberal bullshit and tell me what you actually think. I'm having a hard time believing you're that fucked up in the head.

The death penalty is an atrocity and it's supporters are nothing more than the common murderers they pretend to decry.

you both have it wrong

make them rot in prison for the rest of their useful lives and set them free when they can no longer hurt others to live on the streets

Fuck off, you whiny little bitch.

On a brighter note, Texas sent convicted rapist/murderer Jose Medellin to Hell last night.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977415019

He participated in a gang rape and murder of two young girls. How's that for an atrocity, motherfucker? How do you think society should deal with these monsters? Drop the liberal bullshit and tell me what you actually think. I'm having a hard time believing you're that fucked up in the head.

One atrocity + one atrocity = no atrocities

you both have it wrong

make them rot in prison for the rest of their useful lives and set them free when they can no longer hurt others to live on the streets

Yeah I seriously doubt that putting a hungry jobless murderer on the street is a good idea. But it's good you're thinking.

Yeah I seriously doubt that putting a hungry jobless murderer on the street is a good idea. But it's good you're thinking.

please note that i intended that he be put on the streets after he is no longer able to kill or take care of himself...

you both have it wrong

At what point would they "no longer hurt others"?

It's that liberal bullshit which is putting our children in danger.

Those two girls would still be alive today if liberalism didn't exist. Of that I am convinced.

Those two girls would still be alive today if liberalism didn't exist. Of that I am convinced.

Yes because conservatives can predict the future and tell whether or not someone will commit a crime, and the aura liberals produce interfere with this mystic ability. I'm sure it has something to do with the sun in the center of the Earth.

Omfg drama queen. Hundreds of millions have been killed by Christianity but you don't hear me whining.

Watermark, you are a piece of sub-human garbage.

You've proven that you have no interested in actual discussion/debate. You're nothing more than a sick troll.

Welcome to my ignore list, you sick fuck.

That cunt Darla will also be added.

Watermark, you are a piece of sub-human garbage.

You've proven that you have no interested in actual discussion/debate. You're nothing more than a sick troll.

Welcome to my ignore list, you sick fuck.

That cunt Darla will also be added.

This is fuckin awesome!

:cof1:

Back