Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah

I think her POV is clear...not my personal POV...just fyi...

I don't think it's clear at all because she doesn't post her beliefs.
Just her views of hypocrisy, such as VP Pence,backing of a evil perverted man.
While playing holier than thou.

I don't think it's clear at all because she doesn't post her beliefs.
Just her views of hypocrisy, such as VP Pence,backing of a evil perverted man.
While playing holier than thou.
What did she call God? She certainly posts her "beliefs"...and who she blames...lol

But, unfortunately, she doesn't....

Wow, I'm flattered! You stayed up till after midnight discussing me, and are right back at it this morning! Now *that's* dedication! If only you gave Jesus so much devotion. lol

You know and so does everyone else here (well, except maybe for your stable of geldings) that I have nothing against ppl of any faith, nor whichever god(s) they choose to follow. Unfortunately it's a common trait of the simple-minded, particularly conservative low-quality minds like yours, to extrapolate. For instance, if a person says "I don't like the way we Americans treat immigrants from the Middle East," they expand that into "I don't like America." You do the same thing here with my remarks about those who profess to be Christian, like yourself, but who don't behave like one. You, for instance, don't show the slightest indication that you actually practice what you preach at others. This entire discussion that you derailed last evening is proof of that, as if we needed any. Your constant bearing of false witness, envy, coveting of someone else's husband, continuous personal attacks, obsessive need to stalk and lie about others, etc. shows that you are CINO. WWJD, for real.

Many of the Muslims that the OP attacks behave in a more Christ-like manner than you do.

And there's your attention whore crumbs for today. Enjoy!

Catholic or Protestant? The answer could resolve the confusion, since the Catholic Church is a Pagan cult. If her friend is Catholic, it would explain a lot.

You are a complete and utter bigoted ignoramus. There have been many pagan cults throughout history but the Catholic church isn't one of them. Apparently you're unfamiliar with history.

Let's see if Threedee, fRight and the other practicing Catholics here call you out for your stupidity, or if they give you a pass because they're bigoted about Muslims, too.

You are a complete and utter bigoted ignoramus. There have been many pagan cults throughout history but the Catholic church isn't one of them. Apparently you're unfamiliar with history.

Let's see if Threedee, fRight and the other practicing Catholics here call you out for your stupidity, or if they give you a pass because they're bigoted about Muslims, too.

The Catholic Church is a false religion. It teaches things that are contrary to what the Bible teaches. They bow down to idols, expressly forbidden in Scripture. They pray for the dead, when the Bible states that it is appointed unto a man once to die, then the Judgement. They claim that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was sinless. The Bible says that ALL HAVE SINNED. I could go on.

Translation. "I don't agree with it, so it's wrong." Yeah. We get it. You're a troll.

David Wood spent time in prison for trying to kill his father...

Wood was arrested outside Dearborn, Michigan, after preaching at an Arab festival and being charged with a misdemeanor of disturbing the peace, but was later acquitted.[23][24] In May 2013, the City of Dearborn was required to post a public apology[25] to be maintained on the City's website for three years and pay $300,000 to Wood and his three compatriots.[26]

The Catholic Church is a false religion. It teaches things that are contrary to what the Bible teaches. They bow down to idols, expressly forbidden in Scripture. They pray for the dead, when the Bible states that it is appointed unto a man once to die, then the Judgement. They claim that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was sinless. The Bible says that ALL HAVE SINNED. I could go on.

You think Peter and Paul were false Christians?

David Wood spent time in prison for trying to kill his father...

Wood was arrested outside Dearborn, Michigan, after preaching at an Arab festival and being charged with a misdemeanor of disturbing the peace, but was later acquitted.[23][24] In May 2013, the City of Dearborn was required to post a public apology[25] to be maintained on the City's website for three years and pay $300,000 to Wood and his three compatriots.[26]

Yes, he tried to kill his father. He used to a clinical psychopath. But you know what? He found God, turned his life around, and even reconciled with his father. That is the power of Christ in someone's life. Doctors couldn't help him. Psychologists couldn't help. No one could help him but God. He is currently married and has two children. Quite an accomplishment for a former psychopath.

Back