Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah

It's odd, because her bestie here is definitely a Christian, and takes advantage of the offerings from the local church-often...yet, she doesn't mock him for doing so...oh, well...

Top,Owl isn't antichristian,but anti hypocrites.
Like those self righteous Christians who act Holier than thou,but back a liar,cheater,pussy grabbing sleaze like Trump!
Pence is a perfect example.

Catholic or Protestant? The answer could resolve the confusion, since the Catholic Church is a Pagan cult. If her friend is Catholic, it would explain a lot.

Her friend does not belong to a denomination, he had a Epiphany ,Nov 1 1975.Trained by the Holy Spirit.

Sometimes they are,mostly we drive to warehouse in Lima.
Or they hold them in a huge parking lot in Tiffin.
Well, you always said you were going to the church...for meals, or provisions... didn't you? Apparently you were not being honest...But if I misunderstood your faith, my apologies...It won't happen again...

Well, you always said you were going to the church...for meals, or provisions... didn't you? Apparently you were not being honest...But if I misunderstood your faith, my apologies...It won't happen again...

Sometimes they are held at churches,since we learned the system,we found it works better for us,to go to Lima,when the warehouse holds them or to Tiffin.
There are many we don't go to.

Her friend does not belong to a denomination, he had a Epiphany ,Nov 1 1975.Trained by the Holy Spirit.

I've run into people like that before. They usually have some very strange beliefs. I'll reserve judgement, since I have no idea what her friend actually believes.

The Churches host them,but don't pay for them,the food come from West Ohio Food Bank.
But we have gone to a few held by Chopin Hall,a group of churches that do host them,but they aren't churches I go to.
This area is amazing for many groups that hold give always.

Sometimes they are held at churches,since we learned the system,we found it works better for us,to go to Lima,when the warehouse holds them or to Tiffin.
There are many we don't go to.
Since you learned the "system"? That's odd...my apologies if I misunderstood you saying that you were going to the church to enjoy a holiday meal or pick up provisions...my bad...won't mention it again...

Since you learned the "system"? That's odd...my apologies if I misunderstood you saying that you were going to the church to enjoy a holiday meal or pick up provisions...my bad...won't mention it again...

Oh we have gone to church for holiday meals.
That's different than food give always,which are held by Chopin Hall,West Ohio Foodbank.
And some local churches hold their own a few times a year.
Many options available, that's why it gets confusing.

It's no different...It's still taking advantage of what the church offers. One of the great things about Christianity...something that your BFF does not embrace...although they would still welcome her...with her disrespect of God...
It's not confusing at all...

It's no different...It's still taking advantage of what the church offers. One of the great things about Christianity...something that your BFF does not embrace...although they would still welcome her...with her disrespect of God...

It's not taking advantage when your poor like me!

Owl doesn't have disrespect for God,just his hypocritical followers!

It's not taking advantage when your poor like me!
It is not....unless your are a hypocritical follower...or not a believer at all...and that would mean you side with Fowl...who does not believe...
Or..she just accepts your belief...but mocks others for the same? What's up?
PS...she Totally disrespects your God...have you been paying attention?

It is not....unless your are a hypocritical follower...or not a believer at all...and that would mean you side with Fowl...who does not believe...
Or..she just accepts your belief...but mocks others for the same? What's up?

It's call respect others beliefs,even if you don't share their beliefs.

Back