Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah

I'm sure he's off posting about Jade and will be by to properly chastise the home-wrecking whore when he's done. lol

Some of the people who pose as Xtians around here are a pretty sad bunch. Definitely not doing much for the cause.

Poor Toxic is just proving everything you guys have been saying about her. She probably doesn't realize it though.

Poor Toxic is just proving everything you guys have been saying about her. She probably doesn't realize it though.
And What would that be? Really? I was really surprised to see you're unconcerned about the doxxing...not surprised, though...

And What would that be? Really? I was really surprised to see you're unconcerned about the doxxing...not surprised, though...

Constant talk of banning,I personally been double crossed by you when I helped you!
You're not call Toxic for nothing!

LOL...you doxxed...Fowl doxxed...it's been proved...without a doubt...as far a
"Lily" running the forum now? And having to "switch"... Just more excuses and proof of your guilt...if there was nothing there, it wouldn't have to be secret...lol
That link isn't broken now for no reason, is it?

OK, people. Let's get back on topic here. We're not discussing Christianity. We're discussing Islam and what it teaches. If you can't stay on topic, then you need to STFU!

OK, people. Let's get back on topic here. We're not discussing Christianity. We're discussing Islam and what it teaches. If you can't stay on topic, then you need to STFU!

Someone died and made you forum boss? And I wouldn't get on topic if I were you; you don't know *where* that thing has been.

About that Muslim thing -- I know plenty of Muslims, and guess what? Not a single one ever told me that I'm going to their god's Hell because I don't believe the same shit they do. But Christians? Plenty of times.

Someone died and made you forum boss? And I wouldn't get on topic if I were you; you don't know *where* that thing has been.

About that Muslim thing -- I know plenty of Muslims, and guess what? Not a single one ever told me that I'm going to their god's Hell because I don't believe the same shit they do. But Christians? Plenty of times.

Thanks for proving, beyond a doubt, that you are nothing but a Christian-hating troll. Welcome to my ignore list.

Thanks for proving, beyond a doubt, that you are nothing but a Christian-hating troll. Welcome to my ignore list.
It's odd, because her bestie here is definitely a Christian, and takes advantage of the offerings from the local church-often...yet, she doesn't mock him for doing so...oh, well...

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman Not a single one ever told me that I'm going to their god's Hell because I don't believe the same shit they do. But Christians? Plenty of times.

accuracy is important.......you wouldn't want someone to lie to you about something as important as that, would you?.....

Last edited:
It's odd, because her bestie here is definitely a Christian, and takes advantage of the offerings from the local church-often...yet, she doesn't mock him for doing so...oh, well...

Catholic or Protestant? The answer could resolve the confusion, since the Catholic Church is a Pagan cult. If her friend is Catholic, it would explain a lot.

Catholic or Protestant? The answer could resolve the confusion, since the Catholic Church is a Pagan cult. If her friend is Catholic, it would explain a lot.
Not Catholic as far as I know....but definitely devoted to the church they frequent....for provisions and faith, from what I can tell...

Back