Delusional Joe...read on

You read what you want into posts. I posted that I worked on his campaign. My wife worked in his call center. It is not that I did not want Joe, but that I preferred Pete or Elizabeth.
There was a debate and Biden failed bigly. Biden set the debate up, got the best conditions possible, and fucked it all up. Joe wanted it early to dispel the remarks about his ability to govern. Then he showed the claims may have a basis.
Best conditions? Letting Trump ramble and not answers questions, not fact checking him in real time? I don’t think Biden signed up for that type of debate.

This bullshit about he's the only person that can beat Trump is really making me insane. First off, Mr President....prior to Clayburn snatching you up for victory, you sir was wandering around an abandaned cheese factory, with less than 20 people in attendance. I saw that with my own eyes, sir. The only thing that saved you besides Clayburn was Bernie Sanders being so overly progressive that the party found you the only alternative. Combine that, with the stimulus checks and somebody with a brain dealing with Covid, that's how you beat Trump. There was no massive swell of support of Joe Biden. There was no Joe is the guy to beat rallies....we simply took a chance and thank God you won. But NOBODY WAS FEELING FUCKIN JOE BIDEN, NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So for this mindless old man thinking he's some goddamn hero to saved America, with polls showing him trailing the worst candidate in US history, that only he and he alone can beat Trump bc he's done it before, Is a bunch of bullshit and the media should be reminding him of those facts I just listed.

Everybody on the left loves Joe Biden, I love the guy and thank him forever for his service, but if we lose to Trump bc this old man thinks he's the shit to beat Trump....there will never ever ever be forgiveness to you nor the Democratic Party. Gov. Andy Beshear of Ky. View attachment 27728Gov. Whitmer of Michigan View attachment 27729can beat Trump...and they know it. That's why the Trump people are being silent. Yall all know any other time, Trump would be all over Joe's ass, but they want this old motherfucker like a released prisoner wants kitty cat.....if that isn't a call for change, nothing is.

Your thoughts?
I’m voting for Biden/Harris.

This bullshit about he's the only person that can beat Trump is really making me insane. First off, Mr President....prior to Clayburn snatching you up for victory, you sir was wandering around an abandaned cheese factory, with less than 20 people in attendance. I saw that with my own eyes, sir. The only thing that saved you besides Clayburn was Bernie Sanders being so overly progressive that the party found you the only alternative. Combine that, with the stimulus checks and somebody with a brain dealing with Covid, that's how you beat Trump. There was no massive swell of support of Joe Biden. There was no Joe is the guy to beat rallies....we simply took a chance and thank God you won. But NOBODY WAS FEELING FUCKIN JOE BIDEN, NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So for this mindless old man thinking he's some goddamn hero to saved America, with polls showing him trailing the worst candidate in US history, that only he and he alone can beat Trump bc he's done it before, Is a bunch of bullshit and the media should be reminding him of those facts I just listed.

Everybody on the left loves Joe Biden, I love the guy and thank him forever for his service, but if we lose to Trump bc this old man thinks he's the shit to beat Trump....there will never ever ever be forgiveness to you nor the Democratic Party. Gov. Andy Beshear of Ky. View attachment 27728Gov. Whitmer of Michigan View attachment 27729can beat Trump...and they know it. That's why the Trump people are being silent. Yall all know any other time, Trump would be all over Joe's ass, but they want this old motherfucker like a released prisoner wants kitty cat.....if that isn't a call for change, nothing is.

Your thoughts?
MY THOUGHTS?

I think Joe Biden has as much chance of beating Trump right now as anyone else in the Democratic Party. Arguably, even a better chance.

The Democratic Party should have realized that Joe Biden was acting older than his age a long while back and planned the change from "re-election of him"...to "election of another Democrat" earlier. It almost certainly is too late for such a change now. (They may still do it, though...which I think to be the wrong move at this time.)

If the change is made now, however, Kamala Harris must be chosen for the top spot...or the Democrats are going to lose by even more than they think they will lose with Joe Biden...no matter who that "someone else" might be.

I suspect Joe Biden can still win this race. I suspect that there are not enough Americans so stupid that they will vote to put Trump back in office after what he did during (and immediately after) his "first" term. And that holds for all the so-called battleground states.

IF THERE ARE ENOUGH AMERICANS STUPID ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR TRUMP TO WIN, HOWEVER, WE FULLY DESERVE THE DISASTER THAT WILL COME OUR WAY. THE FAR RIGHT HOLD ON OUR COUNTRY WILL CONTINUE FOR GENERATIONS...AND OUR NATION WILL CHANGE FOR THE WORSE FOREVER.

I reiterate: I think Joe Biden has as much chance right now of beating Trump as anyone else in the Democratic Party...and perhaps a better chance.

Tired of the Biden bashers. Calling for him to leave race is fucking stupid. Get me now?
Do you think your position was ever difficult to understand? I'm saying I prefer someone else. That is not bashing Biden. He has done an excellent job for 4 years in difficult times. The word os he is dropping out this weekend because the party can see a huge loss if he continues. He has had many longtime Dems drop in to talk to him. They are concerned with what Trump will do to America in 4 years.

Your thoughts?
The voters chose Biden

votes not polls win elections

MY THOUGHTS?

I think Joe Biden has as much chance of beating Trump right now as anyone else in the Democratic Party. Arguably, even a better chance.

The Democratic Party should have realized that Joe Biden was acting older than his age a long while back and planned the change from "re-election of him"...to "election of another Democrat" earlier. It almost certainly is too late for such a change now. (They may still do it, though...which I think to be the wrong move at this time.)

If the change is made now, however, Kamala Harris must be chosen for the top spot...or the Democrats are going to lose by even more than they think they will lose with Joe Biden...no matter who that "someone else" might be.

I suspect Joe Biden can still win this race. I suspect that there are not enough Americans so stupid that they will vote to put Trump back in office after what he did during (and immediately after) his "first" term. And that holds for all the so-called battleground states.

IF THERE ARE ENOUGH AMERICANS STUPID ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR TRUMP TO WIN, HOWEVER, WE FULLY DESERVE THE DISASTER THAT WILL COME OUR WAY. THE FAR RIGHT HOLD ON OUR COUNTRY WILL CONTINUE FOR GENERATIONS...AND OUR NATION WILL CHANGE FOR THE WORSE FOREVER.

I reiterate: I think Joe Biden has as much chance right now of beating Trump as anyone else in the Democratic Party...and perhaps a better chance.
Polls have been shit for years now

I do not believe that only Joe can beat Daffy Donald. I would love to see Daffy debating Buttigieg or Warren. They would show him up as the black hole of stupidity he is. Kamala would beat him all over the floor.
IF Biden does end up as the Dem candidate I will vote for him but I think it is time that the Dems put up somebody like Buttigieg or Warren, or a woman like Tammy Duckworth.
Duckworth would negate all Vance's so called qualities.
She was in the Army and flew a helicopter in the Iraq war where she was shot down by an RPG and lost both her legs.
She was a Congressmen and is a two term Senator from ILL.
So she could get a lot of support from the mid west and take those states away from Trump and Vance.
She also has a very good voting record in both the House and the Senate, where she has pushed to help our vets and backs women's concerns.
I also like Buttigieg, mayor Pete has got some experience of running a government, YES I know it was only a small city but it is a lot more experience then Trump had.
Mayor Pete was also in the service and has also been in a war.
the draw back with Mayor Pete is he is gay and I don't think the people of the US are ready to have an openly gay President.
I hope and wish Biden AND Kamala would step down and let one of them run.
As I said I think the Dems should draft one of them , Duckworth is on the top of my list.
Have a nice day

Do you think your position was ever difficult to understand? I'm saying I prefer someone else. That is not bashing Biden. He has done an excellent job for 4 years in difficult times. The word os he is dropping out this weekend because the party can see a huge loss if he continues. He has had many longtime Dems drop in to talk to him. They are concerned with what Trump will do to America in 4 years.
So, you will be voting for Trump again.

IF Biden does end up as the Dem candidate I will vote for him but I think it is time that the Dems put up somebody like Buttigieg or Warren, or a woman like Tammy Duckworth.
She was in the Army and flew a helicopter in the Iraq war where she was shot down by an RPG and lost both her legs.
So she could get a lot of support from the mid west and take those states away from Trump and Vance.
She also has a very good voting record in both the House and the Senate, where she has pushed to help our vets and backs women's concerns.
I also like Buttigieg, mayor Pete has got some experience of running a government, YES I know it was only a small city but it is a lot more experience then Trump had.
the draw back with Mayor Pete is he is gay and I don't think the people of the US are ready to have an openly gay President.
As I said I think the Dems should draft one of them , Duckworth is on the top of my list.
Have a nice day
You are only one voter

We go by majority vote in America

All Democrats will vote Biden over Trump

There are more Democrats

You are only one voter

We go by majority vote in America

All Democrats will vote Biden over Trump

There are more Democrats
YES I am.
I said I would vote for Biden IF he ran but I think, like a lot of other people , that he should step down and put up a much younger and I think stronger candidate.
and I think the three that were mentioned are very good choices.
Have a nice day

YES I am.
I said I would vote for Biden IF he ran but I think, like a lot of other people , that he should step down and put up a much younger and I think stronger candidate.
Have a nice day
Maybe the Dems should nominate Jesus.

Have a nice day
The only way I see the Democrats losing this election is if Biden decides to drops out (which I hope he doesn't)...and Harris is moved aside to make room for someone like Buttigieg, Duckworth, or Warren. If that happens...if the Dems give Harris the boot...this thing will be a landslide for Trump, because the black vote will stay home.

It is either Biden or Harris. Any other choice is political suicide.

The only way I see the Democrats losing this election is if Biden decides to drops out (which I hope he doesn't)...and Harris is moved aside to make room for someone like Buttigieg, Duckworth, or Warren. If that happens...if the Dems give Harris the boot...this thing will be a landslide for Trump, because the black vote will stay home.

It is either Biden or Harris. Any other choice is political suicide.
Harris would be a landslide for Trump. I cannot believe how delusional some Dems are.

YES I am.
Have a nice day
Why should he heave the VOTE OF THE PEOPLE we just had?

Back