Delusional Joe...read on

YES I am.
I said I would vote for Biden IF he ran but I think, like a lot of other people , that he should step down and put up a much younger and I think stronger candidate.
and I think the three that were mentioned are very good choices.
Have a nice day
I’m not trying to insult you

I’m discussing the facts

I’m not trying to insult you

I’m discussing the facts
as I said I will vote for Biden if he runs, I just think the way things are right now he should step down, the Dems have some strong younger people that can beat Trump and Vance.
among them are Buttigieg , Warren, and Tammy Duckworth.
and IF he did step down and Kamula stayed in one of those 3 would also be a very good VP.
and again I would hope they went for Duckworth, she would negate anything Vance brings to the Republican ballot.
Have a nice day

as I said I will vote for Biden if he runs, I just think the way things are right now he should step down, the Dems have some strong younger people that can beat Trump and Vance.
and IF he did step down and Kamula stayed in one of those 3 would also be a very good VP.
and again I would hope they went for Duckworth, she would negate anything Vance brings to the Republican ballot.
Have a nice day
Fantasy. I think you will vote for Trump.

Let's revisit this in about a week. :D
Sure, I’ll still be voting for Biden, and he will still be the President! People are letting Democrat leaders know that they are very displeased with their actions.
Their voicemails are full!

People are also boycotting news agencies and they are noticing.

Biden is the candidate.

Fantasy. I think you will vote for Trump.
LOL
Just what in the fuck are you smoking?
It HAS to be some pretty good shit.
NOT on your fucken life
I don't vote for felons , a guy that wants to take other peoples Constitutional rights away from them , or a want to be dictator.
Have a nice day

LOL
Just what in the fuck are you smoking?
It HAS to be some pretty good shit.
NOT on your fucken life
I don't vote for felons , a guy that wants to take other peoples Constitutional rights away from them , or a want to be dictator.
Have a nice day
Then quit bashing Biden. Only helps Trump. Don't be a sap.

Sure, I’ll still be voting for Biden, and he will still be the President! People are letting Democrat leaders know that they are very displeased with their actions.
Their voicemails are full!

People are also boycotting news agencies and they are noticing.

Biden is the candidate.
Okay. You might be right. :dunno:

Have a nice day
The people voted

Back