Delusional Joe...read on

Then quit bashing Biden. Only helps Trump. Don't be a sap.
I am NOT " BASHING " Biden , I just think it is time for him to step down and let some well qualified younger people step up and run for President.
and I think the three names that were mentioned are all very well qualified and can beat trump.
I also think Trump is getting too old .
Have a nice day

I am NOT " BASHING " Biden , I just think it is time for him to step down and let some well qualified younger people step up and run for President.
and I think the three names that were mentioned are all very well qualified and can beat trump.
Have a nice day
I think you are living in fantasy. Do you know an actual election is coming up?!

as I said I will vote for Biden if he runs, I just think the way things are right now he should step down, the Dems have some strong younger people that can beat Trump and Vance.
among them are Buttigieg , Warren, and Tammy Duckworth.
and IF he did step down and Kamula stayed in one of those 3 would also be a very good VP.
and again I would hope they went for Duckworth, she would negate anything Vance brings to the Republican ballot.
Have a nice day
[/QUO
Have a nice day
He’s been doing a great job, that will not change. He’s ready to finish the job.
Has anyone noted how few people have left his administration? Compare that to Trump.
How many of Trumps former administration is supporting him?
How many former Republican Speakers or Presidents?
2028 is the year for new blood.
Biden had proven himself to be a competent leader.

The people voted
yes they have and it doesn't mean the convention can't be thrown open and have a brokered convention , and replacing Biden with somebody else.
as I said I will vote for Biden if he is the Dems Candidate and even K.H. if she is , and if Biden does step down and K.H. is the Dem candidate I hope one of the three that I have been talking about is her VP.
Have a nice day

Every Democrat or Independent that has said he/she will vote for Joe Biden...will. Every Democrat or Independent that I know (or know of) who now thinks that Joe Biden is too old and hopes that he will step aside for someone else...says he/she will still vote for Joe Biden if he insists on running.

No big deal.

I agree I think he has been doing a great job too.
and as for the people that were in Trumps cabinet most of the people ( 140 I think ) that were and are in the 2025 project want Trump because they already know what he has said he will do and most of it fits right in with what they want.
and again I will be voting for what ever candidate the Dems run and there is no way in hell I would EVER vote for Trump
Have a nice day

Every Democrat or Independent that has said he/she will vote for Joe Biden...will. Every Democrat or Independent that I know (or know of) who now thinks that Joe Biden is too old and hopes that he will step aside for someone else...says he/she will still vote for Joe Biden if he insists on running.

No big deal.
So there is no reason to Over Ride the peoples actual vote

That's the way I see it. But Joe Biden is old...and he may actually want to rest rather than work at one of the hardest jobs in the world.
He is running against a fat 78 yr old with serious intelligence problems who has, so far, been found guilty of 34 felonies.

He is running against a fat 78 yr old with serious intelligence problems who has, so far, been found guilty of 34 felonies.
I hope Joe Biden sticks it out...and that all the detractors line up behind him. But they may not...and if they do manage to get Joe Biden to quit...I will support whomever they choose to replace him.

I expect that most people who were going to vote for Joe Biden will go that same route.

I hope Joe Biden sticks it out...and that all the detractors line up behind him. But they may not...and if they do manage to get Joe Biden to quit...I will support whomever they choose to replace him.

I expect that most people who were going to vote for Joe Biden will go that same route.
No. If the coup on Biden succeeds I will never vote for a Democrat again. This is disgusting.

People can easily research alternative candidates to Biden and/or Harris. The real tale will be told at the DNC ... will Biden step down? Will Harris become the defacto candidate? Will there be a real convention to choose a candidate?

Stay tuned!

Back