Democrat Andy Beshear Wants JD Vances Wife to Be Raped

That's just hair splitting. A reductio ad absurdum fallacy. Bashear clearly implied he thinks Vance's wife (et al.) should be raped so Vance can experience the results.
well saying his wife is hair splitting too.
IMO he is saying IF and that is a big IF a woman in his family got raped , then he should go through all the emotional and everything else that goes with it and have the experience of just what it is like.
I am sure he wouldn't like it.
and what if he was a woman and it happened to him?
people that have never gone through something like this will never know what it is like.
and from talking to women that have had an abortion it isn't an easy decision and some of them live with the thought of what would that child have been , how would it have turned out, how old it would have been , a lot of emotional stuff and it can last for ever.
Have a nice day

Yes, that was a pivot by you.

Oh, I brought up egene?

Lie much?

There is no such thing as "lawfare." There has been no lynchings.

Lying doesn't change reality.

Any "rape" that occurred was egene and EnGöring raping Trump

The one thing we do know is a jury found that the evidence was enough to convince them that Trump attacked E Jean Caroll in a dressing room.

Bullshit - it was a lynch mob that found that they hate Trump.

Trump had lawyers. Trump was able to put on a defense.

In the EnGöring kangaroo court? Uh, no he wasn't. EnGöring was party of the plaintiff team and made no secret of it.

He was accorded the same rights everyone has under the Constitution.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

And if I believe that you have ocean front property in Nevada to sell me..

Why do you hate the Constitution so much that you think Trump is exempt from it?

Childish quips do nothing to change the nature of the lies you're telling.

Sung to the tune, "Slip Sliding Away".

Gaslighting awayyyyyyyyyyy Gaslighting awayyyyyyyyy it's what UC does when he posts, Gas lighting awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Remember to tip your servers!

So, you've got nothing.

You just vomited out the usual leftist "NUHN UHN" and think it's an actual argument.

Oh, I brought up egene?

Lie much?

Lying doesn't change reality.

Any "rape" that occurred was egene and EnGöring raping Trump

Bullshit - it was a lynch mob that found that they hate Trump.

In the EnGöring kangaroo court? Uh, no he wasn't. EnGöring was party of the plaintiff team and made no secret of it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

And if I believe that you have ocean front property in Nevada to sell me..

Childish quips do nothing to change the nature of the lies you're telling.

Childish quips and name calling do nothing to change the nature of the lies you're telling.
Bottom line is the fact that Trump is a convicted felon and an adjudicated rapist.

Childish quips and name calling do nothing to change the nature of the lies you're telling.
Bottom line is the fact that Trump is a convicted felon and an adjudicated rapist.

Just as much as Nelson Manella was murderer in South Africa.

Nothing you're doing hasn't been done countless times by those just like you - Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, Maduro.

well lets say it was YOUR wife or somebody in YOUR family that got raped by some real scumbag?
lets stick with the thread topic......let's say a man demmycrats elected to be the governor of Kentucky said Vance's wife should be raped.......the fucking asshole should be forced to step down.......

lets stick with the thread topic......let's say a man demmycrats elected to be the governor of Kentucky said Vance's wife should be raped.......the fucking asshole should be forced to step down.......
I agree but the guy did NOT say he wanted Vance's wife raped.
and YOU know that.
you are taking things out of context and ASSUMING that is what he meant .
from what I see and read I believe he was saying is Vance should go through this like a lot of other people have had to do and then see how he likes not being able to get an abortion in cases like this.
Having a woman in your family or very very close to you get raped then FORCED to carry it to term , and then what have to raise it?
NO he didn't say any such thing you are trying to make it sound like he did.
STOP LYING
Have a nice day

So, you've got nothing.

You just vomited out the usual leftist "NUHN UHN" and think it's an actual argument.
No, I was just pointing out your OP for what it is - the usual trumptard cult dishonest gaslighting nonsense. And I'm pretty proud that I put it to song!

I love my sense of humor :)

I agree but the guy did NOT say he wanted Vance's wife raped.
and YOU know that.
you are taking things out of context and ASSUMING that is what he meant .
from what I see and read I believe he was saying is Vance should go through this like a lot of other people have had to do and then see how he likes not being able to get an abortion in cases like this.
Having a woman in your family or very very close to you get raped then FORCED to carry it to term , and then what have to raise it?
NO he didn't say any such thing you are trying to make it sound like he did.
STOP LYING
Have a nice day
first, the Republican platform is to leave the decision up to the various states.........Vance's opinion (and yours) is just one vote of millions......second, no one is forced to raise a child.........there is always a waiting list for infant adoption.......third, none of that excuses what the Kentucky cunt said......

Mandella, Ghandi, Trump - victims of tyrants who used perversions of law to attack political opponents.

Stalin, Mao, Harris, Biden, Castro, Maduro - tyrants who used perversion of law to try and kill or imprison political opponents.
I see you don't respect the US justice system. We have a jury system and a court system that allows for appeal.
Trump will not win his appeals because he is a criminal. He has not been charged for a political crime but crimes that would result in jail for most people in the US.

Hairy snatch and armpit nasty feminists don't need to worry about rape.

No one wants to fuck them but soy simps

Back