Democrat Andy Beshear Wants JD Vances Wife to Be Raped

Your right to swing your first ends at the tip of my nose.

And it SHOULD end at the cervix for you. But yet here you are thinking you own all the women in the world and can demand they do your bidding with their bodies.

how fucked up is that???

When one contracts to have their offspring killed, they infringe to the ultimate degree the freedom of their victim. When you kill, you take everything the victim has or ever will have - everything they will ever be.

You are not telling me anything new. You religious folks have always seen it that way and I fully understand your position. BUT NOT ALL PEOPLE SEE FETUSES THAT WAY. And the key is that you need to allow women access to safe choices for THEIR OWN FUCKING BODIES.

You will NEVER have to have an abortion. No one does. It is a choice. If you think abortion is a moral greivous sin, fine! DON'T HAVE AN ABORTION

Why is personal freedom so hard for you fascists?

We do not execute convicted murderers and rapists without judicial review - but you abortion zealots won't even agree to common sense laws to provide your intended victim with a hearing in a court of law before you snuff out their life. Despite committing no crime, your victims have less rights than the most heinous criminals.

How about this: you open a clinic which will remove unwanted fetuses from wombs and you can raise them YOURSELF. If you can.

if you can't then you have to ask: what is the nature of this "life" that it can't really exist without EXTENSIVE technology outside of the woman's body.

It's almost as if you need women's bodies.

It is clear you consider them brood sows for the fascist cause I guess.

I understand that you're angry - and let's face it, stupid. But throwing a tantrum doesn't make your point.

What do you claim is a "lie?"

I assume that for you, "Truth" is any statement that furthers the goals and power of your party, while "lie" would be anything that interferes with the objective of absolute authority by the democrat party.
NOBODY said they wanted anybodies wife raped.
Have a nice day

I listened to the OP video. It was implied, not directly stated. At about 15 seconds, Beshear says, "...make him go through (having his wife raped) that."

That is clearly implied.
NO not wife but any woman in their family and see just how they feel about it then.
and that WAS his point.
Forcing ANY woman to carry a repast child to term is not good for the mental health of any women.
IF they don't want to they should NOT be FORCED to.
Have a nice day

I listened to the OP video. It was implied, not directly stated. At about 15 seconds, Beshear says, "...make him go through (having his wife raped) that."

That is clearly implied.
Here is the deal, if it goes around, it can come around.

One of these days, his own daughters will surely go through puberty and could possibly become victims of Rape or even Statutory Rape.

And due to J.D. Vance's lack of concern for today's victims of Rape and Statutory Rape, PERHAPS HIS OWN FAMILY SHOULD EXPERIENCE WHAT THAT EXPERIENCE IS LIKE!

I APPROVE OF BESHEAR'S MESSAGE ON THIS!

Last edited:
NO not wife but any woman in their family and see just how they feel about it then.
and that WAS his point.
Forcing ANY woman to carry a repast child to term is not good for the mental health of any women.
IF they don't want to they should NOT be FORCED to.
Have a nice day
That's just hair splitting. A reductio ad absurdum fallacy. Bashear clearly implied he thinks Vance's wife (et al.) should be raped so Vance can experience the results.

Here is the deal, if it goes around, it can come around.

One of these days, his own daughters will surely go through puberty and could possibly become victims of Rape or even Statutory Rape.

And due to J.D. Vance's lack of concern for today's victims of Rape and Statutory Rape, PERHAPS HIS ON FAMILY SHOULD EXPERIENCE WHAT THAT EXPERIENCE IS LIKE!

I APPROVE OF BESHEAR'S MESSAGE ON THIS!
Here's the deal, you can get your point across without wishing devastation on your opposition.

That's just hair splitting. A reductio ad absurdum fallacy. Bashear clearly implied he thinks Vance's wife (et al.) should be raped so Vance can experience the results.
well lets say it was YOUR wife or somebody in YOUR family that got raped by some real scumbag?
would you want to put that woman through that?
and once she did have the kid would you keep it?
remember every time she has to look at that kid she is going to remember being raped , what it was like , what she went through.
and IF she is forced to keep it , more then likely she will treat it like shit, and maybe do great harm to it.
IT is the woman's body and SHE and ONLY SHE should have a say in what she does with it.
Have a nice day

Here's the deal, you can get your point across without wishing devastation on your opposition.
That is very true Sir.

And a majority of women and men across America have been making this point, but people like J.D. Vance has not listened to or could care less about what they have had to say. And many victims of rape and incest have also been making this point- BUT STILL FELL ON THE DEAF EARS OF THE WHITE EVANGELICALS.

And as everyone already knows, no one has the power to wish anything on anyone and it come true, as if that makes it come true.

If that were the case, ALL OF US LIBERALS WOULD BE DEAD- BECAUSE THAT SEEMS TO BE THE WISH OF TRUMPTARDS like YOU - FOR EXAMPLE!

And it SHOULD end at the cervix for you. But yet here you are thinking you own all the women in the world and can demand they do your bidding with their bodies.

how fucked up is that???

ROFL

Since you were utterly defeated by facts and logic - let emotion reign.

You are not telling me anything new. You religious folks have always seen it that way and I fully understand your position. BUT NOT ALL PEOPLE SEE FETUSES THAT WAY. And the key is that you need to allow women access to safe choices for THEIR OWN FUCKING BODIES.

What religion am I?

Your intended victim is not your body - it is a separate and distinct human with DNA that is unique.

You will NEVER have to have an abortion. No one does. It is a choice. If you think abortion is a moral greivous sin, fine! DON'T HAVE AN ABORTION

Kind of like a choice that if you think killing your neighbor is a sin, DON'T KILL YOUR NEIGHBOR. But otherwise it's fine.

Why is personal freedom so hard for you fascists?

You think that killing others is a matter of personal freedom?

Why is basic civility so hard for you Stalinists?

How about this: you open a clinic which will remove unwanted fetuses from wombs and you can raise them YOURSELF. If you can.

More emotional blather from a pro-abortion zealot.

The waiting list to adopt a new born is YEARS long. The lie that people won't care for babies if you don't kill them is utterly false.

if you can't then you have to ask: what is the nature of this "life" that it can't really exist without EXTENSIVE technology outside of the woman's body.

It's almost as if you need women's bodies.

It is clear you consider them brood sows for the fascist cause I guess.

ROFL

You pro-abort zealots need to read a second book. There are no Handmaids and never were - it's just a fantasy that you use to excite yourself.

So he did suggest that Vance's wife go into a Bergdorf's dressing room with Vance's running mate?

Sure, why not?

Because the Marxists lied about an event that ejean Carroll can't even tell us what YEAR it supposedly happened?

No one - not even you - believes her story. You just want to attack your political opponents and lack any hint of integrity.

Sure, why not?

Because the Marxists lied about an event that ejean Carroll can't even tell us what YEAR it supposedly happened?

No one - not even you - believes her story. You just want to attack your political opponents and lack any hint of integrity.
I guess you are now suggesting that Vance's wife should be raped.

That's just hair splitting. A reductio ad absurdum fallacy.

It has nothing to do with reductio ad absurdum

Bashear clearly implied he thinks Vance's wife (et al.) should be raped so Vance can experience the results.

It is a COMMON rhetorical device that basically amounts to: do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

It's really that simple.

No one is suggesting anyone be raped.

You are doing what all Trumpists do: making a tempest in a teapot. And really, give me a break. Given the literal shit ton of insults and attacks that Trump makes on a DAILY basis as well as Trump's flirtation with rape himself, it is bizarre how closely you watch the wording of the opposition.

PIVOT.

The Lawfare and lynchings by your party - particularly the Kavanaugh and egene attacks are the most shameful in the history of this nation. Third World Banana Republic shit.
Yes, that was a pivot by you.
There is no such thing as "lawfare." There has been no lynchings.
The one thing we do know is a jury found that the evidence was enough to convince them that Trump attacked E Jean Caroll in a dressing room. Trump had lawyers. Trump was able to put on a defense. He was accorded the same rights everyone has under the Constitution. Why do you hate the Constitution so much that you think Trump is exempt from it?

ROFL

Then refute it with him saying he didn't mean it?

You can't. If there were anything - the hate sites would have already posted it and you would have linked it.
Sung to the tune, "Slip Sliding Away".

Gaslighting awayyyyyyyyyyy Gaslighting awayyyyyyyyy it's what UC does when he posts, Gas lighting awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Remember to tip your servers!

Back