Democrat Andy Beshear Wants JD Vances Wife to Be Raped

Actually, no one said anything about "minor."

I support RU-486 and the morning after pill. Hence no one who doesn't want to get pregnant actually will.

Yes you have, I gave you credit already,
Does Donald Trump and J.D. Vance support the morning after pill?

Does your state support the morning after pill?

Do all the states support the morning after pill?

Because if not, there will still be this issue!

And, how would a minor girl have access to a morning after pill, the next morning after being raped by her stepfather?

I think you TRUMP Supporters are having a bad day!

Has Kamala's success and popularity got you people scared that she is going to win the election?
I'm having a great day...and no... How could she possibly win? That's not success And popularity you see for her... That's hate for President Trump... she's no threat...

Who cares?

I posted video so you putting your fingers in your ears is irrelevant.

When speaking of women impregnated by rape the pile of shit Beshear said of Vance "Make him go through this."

What a pile of shit he is.
So it's clear.

Gov Beshear wants JD Vance to be raped and have to carry the pregnancy to term.

Does Donald Trump and J.D. Vance support the morning after pill?

Vance opposes it.

Trump wants to leave it up to the states - which is called "democracy."

democrats hate that - democracy is on the level of "America" with things the radical left hates.

Does your state support the morning after pill?

My state supports abortion until several months after birth.

Do all the states support the morning after pill?

Again, that democracy thing you're so adamantly against...

Because if not, there will still be this issue!

And, how would a minor girl have access to a morning after pill, the next morning after being raped by her stepfather?

How many minors are raped by their stepfathers? More or less than are murdered by serial killers with red hair? (Sorry, been watching Dexter reruns)

Who cares?

I posted video so you putting your fingers in your ears is irrelevant.

When speaking of women impregnated by rape the pile of shit Beshear said of Vance "Make him go through this."

What a pile of shit he is.
YES just like he wants everybody else to do.
I don't want to see anybody raped but I wonder just how fast some of these right wingers on here would change their mind about Abortion if it happened to some one in their family.
and that is just what I think he is saying.
I am sure Vance wouldn't want to have his wife HAVE to give birth to such a child and then have him raise it.
Have a nice day

YES just like he wants everybody else to do.
I don't want to see anybody raped but I wonder just how fast some of these right wingers on here would change their mind about Abortion if it happened to some one in their family.
and that is just what I think he is saying.
I am sure Vance wouldn't want to have his wife HAVE to give birth to such a child and then have him raise it.
Have a nice day

It really looks like you and your fellow Stalinists DO wand to see women raped.

There is nothing out of bounds for the evil that is democrats.

HOnestly if you can't abide by what your party did to women's reproductive rights then maybe don't support it. Just sayin'.

Oh, you mean democracy?

Yeah, you Stalinists are OUTRAGED that the people can vote on an issue as important as Abortion. You want the courts to make laws - how DARE the people be allowed to vote on it.

Back