Democrat Andy Beshear Wants JD Vances Wife to Be Raped

Do women only know that they were raped when they are in their 9th month of pregnancy? Is that why you of the left demand abortion until the moment of birth?

Perhaps you'd like to check out the mish-mash of various highly restrictive abortion laws available in the US:

The thread is based on Beshear saying he wants someone raped.

And unregulated abortion until the moment of birth is the only answer?

See, this is the big lie from you Marxists - that any restriction on abortion - on the profit margins of the Abortion-Industrial Complex means a woman has to carry a rapist's baby.

But women actually know if they've been raped and don't have any real reason to wait 9 months.
first of all he never said he wanted anybody raped, second I never said up to the moment of birth , STOP making shit up.
it make you look like a bigger liar then you already are.
have a good night you lying POS

Vance opposes it.

Trump wants to leave it up to the states - which is called "democracy."

democrats hate that - democracy is on the level of "America" with things the radical left hates.

My state supports abortion until several months after birth.

Again, that democracy thing you're so adamantly against...

How many minors are raped by their stepfathers? More or less than are murdered by serial killers with red hair? (Sorry, been watching Dexter reruns)
You can't allow states to Ban abortions or Women being allowed to make their own Health Decisions.

Because eventually, The Democrats are going to win the White House, the Senate, and the House and pass a Federal Bill that allows Abortion in all 50 states.

And while a weak candidate like Donald Trump is running for president, it makes this a great time to pick up the down ballots that will make this all possible.

Someone should have thought about this before they nominated Trump to be their candidate!

Does that sound like a clearly thought out response? Just curious.
it seemed an adequate response to the bullshit you demmycrats spout.....I mean seriously, you're still hanging your hat on that "my body bullshit, like you've never heard of DNA before...........it's not the woman's body the abortionist is hacking into small bits.......let's bring the discussion into the 21st century....you sound like Guano and his "rabbis say the fetus is water" argument......

Perhaps you'd like to check out the mish-mash of various highly restrictive abortion laws available in the US:

and compare them to the mishmash of totally permissive laws also available in the US......did you know Michigan passed a constitutional amendment that prevents the state from requiring that abortion clinics be kept clean or staffed with trained medical personnel?....

Which has nothing to do with the lie that any woman is forced to carry the baby of a rapist.

Notice "Exception: Threat the patients life or health and rape or incest."

But the real point is that if you live in Idaho - the majority of your fellow citizens voted in favor of restricting abortion. That's called "democracy," which I realize you Marxists hate with a passion.

And if you don't live in Idaho - it's none of your fucking business.

What is it that Tampon Timmy the Stolen Valor Simp has on his snitch line for turning in friends and neighbors? Mind your business?

first of all he never said he wanted anybody raped,

Sorry - you're lying. I posted video.

second I never said up to the moment of birth , STOP making shit up.

Yet that IS the demand of the Communists - abortion until the moment of birth for any or no reason.

You Communists will not accept common sense abortion controls. Abortion kills dozens of times more people each year than guns do - but still you refuse even the most common sense restrictions.

it make you look like a bigger liar then you already are.
have a good night you lying POS

YOU are the liar - as the video in the OP proves.

Which has nothing to do with the lie that any woman is forced to carry the baby of a rapist.

Ummmm, you sure about that? Some states don't appear to have that caveat. Just sayin'. This is the country you wanted. Women in agony. Good job.

Notice "Exception: Threat the patients life or health and rape or incest."

Not on all states, though.

But the real point is that if you live in Idaho - the majority of your fellow citizens voted in favor of restricting abortion.

So if the majority of voters in your state voted to eliminate YOUR right to vote, you'd be OK because it's "democracy"?

This is what is going on. NO ONE IS BEING FORCED TO HAVE AN ABORTION. But for those who want one now a religious sect has decreed they cannot get it.

And you think this is America and democracy.

LOL.

And if you don't live in Idaho - it's none of your fucking business.

you know, if you actually thought about it for a moment you'd realize that IF YOU AREN'T A WOMAN IT IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. It isn't your body.

See how that works?

But I know, personal freedom is something you fascists hate with a passion.

You have a video that cuts the speaker off in mid-speech. It's just more of your constant gaslighting. It's what you do.

ROFL

Then refute it with him saying he didn't mean it?

You can't. If there were anything - the hate sites would have already posted it and you would have linked it.

Sorry - you're lying. I posted video.

Yet that IS the demand of the Communists - abortion until the moment of birth for any or no reason.

You Communists will not accept common sense abortion controls. Abortion kills dozens of times more people each year than guns do - but still you refuse even the most common sense restrictions.

YOU are the liar - as the video in the OP proves.
just MORE right wing lies.
when are you assholes ever going to wake up ?

You can't allow states to Ban abortions or Women being allowed to make their own Health Decisions.

The voters in those states can. We call it "democracy." You oppose democracy.

Because eventually, The Democrats are going to win the White House, the Senate, and the House and pass a Federal Bill that allows Abortion in all 50 states.

You've had numerous chances, you had a super-majority under Obama - why didn't you?

And while a weak candidate like Donald Trump is running for president, it makes this a great time to pick up the down ballots that will make this all possible.

ROFL

"Weak.."

That weak candidate is going to mop the floor with you in November

Someone should have thought about this before they nominated Trump to be their candidate!

Says the party that appointed their nominee against the one people voted for,

just MORE right wing lies.
when are you assholes ever going to wake up ?

I understand that you're angry - and let's face it, stupid. But throwing a tantrum doesn't make your point.

What do you claim is a "lie?"

I assume that for you, "Truth" is any statement that furthers the goals and power of your party, while "lie" would be anything that interferes with the objective of absolute authority by the democrat party.

Ummmm, you sure about that? Some states don't appear to have that caveat. Just sayin'. This is the country you wanted. Women in agony. Good job.

Not on all states, though.

So if the majority of voters in your state voted to eliminate YOUR right to vote, you'd be OK because it's "democracy"?

Voting is a constitutional right - killing your offspring is not.

This is what is going on. NO ONE IS BEING FORCED TO HAVE AN ABORTION. But for those who want one now a religious sect has decreed they cannot get it.

So, all prohibitions of homicide are the decree of a religious sect?

And you think this is America and democracy.

LOL.

I know that you democrats hate democracy and do all you can to stomp it out.

you know, if you actually thought about it for a moment you'd realize that IF YOU AREN'T A WOMAN IT IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. It isn't your body.

LOL

Such a silly little argument. Civilized societies always limit the killing of humans. Obviously you'll dehumanize your intended victims, just as the Nazis dehumanized Jews. But scientific facts remains despite efforts to distort.

Killing other humans is restricted because civilizations cannot survive when any group is targeted for wanton slaughter. Truly civilized people protect the weakest and most vulnerable against predators such as you. The worth of any society is in how they treat the most vulnerable.

See how that works?

But I know, personal freedom is something you fascists hate with a passion.

Your right to swing your first ends at the tip of my nose.

When one contracts to have their offspring killed, they infringe to the ultimate degree the freedom of their victim. When you kill, you take everything the victim has or ever will have - everything they will ever be.

We do not execute convicted murderers and rapists without judicial review - but you abortion zealots won't even agree to common sense laws to provide your intended victim with a hearing in a court of law before you snuff out their life. Despite committing no crime, your victims have less rights than the most heinous criminals.

Back