Democratic Peace Theory

I don't know the entire theory. Your summation that "democracies bring peace" is false.
I like to sum up my opinion and let others do their own research. This one was too easy because no JPP liberal would attempt to defend peace theory. I thought it would die after 5 posts.

I like to sum up my opinion and let others do their own research. This one was too easy because no JPP liberal would attempt to defend peace theory. I thought it would die after 5 posts.

Or as we put it in Zen point the finger towards things to notice....we know that we are sometimes wrong and that we cant make others learn....they must want to learn and they must do the work....we cant cant do it for them.

Also there are many ways up to the mountain peak, the path we have taken as individuals is not the only one.

Jung is one of my fundamental teachers, along with Alan Watts, DT Suzuki, and Thomas Moore of Care of the Soul fame.....I have always found the highest quality teachers far off the beaten track....one might think that Jung is part of the Western Cannon but in reality he has been mostly ignored and dismissed....catastrophically.
Jung made me comfortable with yet continue to work on my dark side. I need to understand how and why I'm so damaged.

Back