Democratic Peace Theory

I don't trust Wikipedia, but you have to admit they occasionally do a good job at summarizing. The dnc proves liberals don't care about democracy with their superdelegates. It may benefit you to read what Wikipedia has to say on the topic before you start running your mouth.

That’s it? The DNC’s method of choosing their candidate? That’s the best you have?

Fuck oh dear.

So this is a label the Democrats have put upon themselves? The last thing the Democrats are is civilized or peaceful!

I really don't blame you about being tired of all the corruption in DC. There does seem to be a lot of it! You may claim to be simple, but you understand a lot more than the Democrats do or will admit to!

You do not stand alone.
Using the binary system, there are only 2 types of people in the world: liberals and realist. There's very little grey when it comes to ethics. I'm not inferior to Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, or Joe Biden. These fools think the US is a monarchy. I have a problem with hierarchy. I am a knuckle dragger with a huge brain. I think before I decide to beat the crap out of someone who dis me.

Using the binary system, there are only 2 types of people in the world: liberals and realist. There's very little grey when it comes to ethics. I'm not inferior to Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, or Joe Biden. These fools think the US is a monarchy. I have a problem with hierarchy. I am a knuckle dragger with a huge brain. I think before I decide to beat the crap out of someone who dis me.

Good. Slow to anger is good.

And you do not stand alone.

I asked about your long list of examples, Einstooge. I see you were unable to provide one.

Looks like you know nothing of the subject, but have fooled yourself into thinking you do.

That, by definition, makes you a fool, doesn’t it?

this is just your warmonger "we're spreading democracy" neocons stupidology.

that's all.

Ukraine is the most oppressive state in Europe right now with a bothersome connection to actual nazis.

way to spread democracy, dipshit.

to end oppression overseas we should simply quit buying slave products from overseas totalitarians, that would actually work.

your real purpose is to just never stop the killing and destruction.

you people are psychotic.

Last edited:
Don't try to deny your own posts.

Redefinition fallacy. There is no such 'union'. Corporations are corporations and government is government. Fascism is government manipulation of markets. That goes AGAINST corporations.

That is graft, not fascism.

The news media is not government.

unlimited corporate political donation is legal, making it actual fascism.

the government censoring news media on behalf of big pharma is fascism.

You are, no doubt, a knuckle dragger. By definition though, knuckle draggers are stupid. You do fit that bill.

Being stupid, the binary sees the world in black snd white only.

this is just your warmonger "we're spreading democracy" neocons stupidology.

that's all.
There is no democracy in Europe or in the Americas.
Ukraine is the most oppressive state in Europe right now with a bothersome connection to actual nazis.
No. Russia is. Russia routinely attacks and attempts to quash any dissidents...often brutally.
way to spread democracy, dipshit.
Russia is not a democracy. Neither is Ukraine.
to end oppression overseas we should simply quit buying slave products from overseas totalitarians, that would actually work.
The United States doesn't import anything from war zones. It's a WAR ZONE. Production of goods and shipping for export is rather difficult in war zones.
your real purpose is to just never stop the killing and destruction.
This is describing Democrats in general...and I'm not talking about Russia or Ukraine.
you people are psychotic.
This also describes Democrats.

You are, no doubt, a knuckle dragger. By definition though, knuckle draggers are stupid. You do fit that bill.

You don't get to speak for everyone, Sock. You only get to speak for you.
Scoliosis sufficient to cause your knuckles to drag on the ground is not a measure of intelligence, Sock.

Have you read up on democratic peace theory yet?

What did Powell say about the economy?

I don't trust Wikipedia, but you have to admit they occasionally do a good job at summarizing.
Immaterial. Those who are not already experts on material of interest cannot tell if what they are reading in Wikipedia is accurate and truthful or if it is outright Marxist disinformation.

Those who reference Wikipedia directly are those who need others doing their thinking for them. You might want to never cite Wikipedia if you wish to retain some semblance of credibility.

I, for one, will never allow anyone to do my thinking for me. I discard all arguments based on Wikipedia citations.

No. Russia is.
Currently, the most oppressive country is Israel, followed by North Korea. Iran, and some of the "Stans" (e.g. Turkmenistan , Uzbekistan, etc). Syria might make the list as well.

The United States doesn't import anything from war zones. It's a WAR ZONE. Production of goods and shipping for export is rather difficult in war zones.
Well put. I didn't think this had to be explicitly stated. War zones import everything and export nothing.

Immaterial. Those who are not already experts on material of interest cannot tell if what they are reading in Wikipedia is accurate and truthful or if it is outright Marxist disinformation.

Those who reference Wikipedia directly are those who need others doing their thinking for them. You might want to never cite Wikipedia if you wish to retain some semblance of credibility.

I, for one, will never allow anyone to do my thinking for me. I discard all arguments based on Wikipedia citations.
Are we done critiquing each other now?

Currently, the most oppressive country is Israel, followed by North Korea. Iran, and some of the "Stans" (e.g. Turkmenistan , Uzbekistan, etc). Syria might make the list as well.
Israel is not in Europe.
North Korea is not in Europe.
Iran is not in Europe.
Syria is not in Europe.

Israel is not in Europe.
North Korea is not in Europe.
Iran is not in Europe.
Syria is not in Europe.
My apologies, I missed the "Europe" part. Russia is a big name in oppressing, but the "pound-for-pound" title might go to Belarus or Moldova.

Honorable mention: We might not think of it in these terms but France has cracked down farmers and other industries over COVID and Global Warming. Germany routinely imprisons people for hate speech, and Germans are forever claiming to have freedom of speech.

My apologies, I missed the "Europe" part. Russia is a big name in oppressing, but the "pound-for-pound" title might go to Belarus or Moldova.

Honorable mention: We might not think of it in these terms but France has cracked down farmers and other industries over COVID and Global Warming. Germany routinely imprisons people for hate speech, and Germans are forever claiming to have freedom of speech.

Good point. England too has done this.
All right...there is no 'most oppressed' nation in Europe. They are all oppressed.

Back