Democrats’ gaslighting takes a new and disturbing turn

As usual, the above poster ^ offers bullshit, and he can even find a meme that hasn’t been debunked to do it

Time now for the “your a moron” and alike rebuttals
this moron can't spell "you're a moron"..........he's also stupid enough to believe a lib'rul shouting "nuh-uh" equals a debunking.......

All evidence to the contrary when you're constantly defending Trump. But nice try! I do believe you when you're say you're anti-left, though, you just can't accept that the side you're defending is racist, criminal, traitorous and all-around evil.
I don't "constantly defend Trump." I am anti-Biden and the Left. If given the choice between two incompetent evils, the one not on the Left is my choice. It's that simple. Biden is as, or more so, every negative Trump is and then some. Trump obviously had some success as a businessman, developer, and celebrity on television.

Biden has a 50 + year track record of being on the wrong side of every major US foreign policy decision, is a serial liar and plagiarist, is an overt racist, and basically is everything you don't want in a politician. Outside of that he has nothing...NOTHING.

I don't "constantly defend Trump."
Yes, you do. I hate to keep bringing this up but when I criticized trump not disclosing his tax returns, like every other candidate has in modern times, you lied and said that FOIA justified him withholding them. Now, the reason I can't forget that and that I knew immediately that was bullshit is that I was a government contractor for over a quarter century. I actually used FOIA to dig up information on the government. I know what FOIA is and how to use it. It's purpose is to obtain information NOT to withhold it. You picked the wrong guy to lie to about it. So please don't keep telling me you don't defend trump. You bend over backwards to defend trump even if you have to lie to do it.
I am anti-Biden and the Left.
Yes, I've acknowledged to you that I know that. You've mentioned that several times. You hate all Democrats. A Democrat could turn water into wine in front of you and you'd make up some story about how that was "the work of the devil".
If given the choice between two incompetent evils, the one not on the Left is my choice. It's that simple. Biden is as, or more so, every negative Trump is and then some. Trump obviously had some success as a businessman, developer, and celebrity on television.

Biden has a 50 + year track record of being on the wrong side of every major US foreign policy decision, is a serial liar and plagiarist, is an overt racist, and basically is everything you don't want in a politician. Outside of that he has nothing...NOTHING.
Yes, I know. "Trump actually isn't a fraud, a criminal, a liar, and a danger to democracy and Biden is Satan". <-- I understand that's your "truth".

Yes, you do. I hate to keep bringing this up but when I criticized trump not disclosing his tax returns, like every other candidate has in modern times, you lied and said that FOIA justified him withholding them. Now, the reason I can't forget that and that I knew immediately that was bullshit is that I was a government contractor for over a quarter century. I actually used FOIA to dig up information on the government. I know what FOIA is and how to use it. It's purpose is to obtain information NOT to withhold it. You picked the wrong guy to lie to about it. So please don't keep telling me you don't defend trump. You bend over backwards to defend trump even if you have to lie to do it.

Yes, I've acknowledged to you that I know that. You've mentioned that several times. You hate all Democrats. A Democrat could turn water into wine in front of you and you'd make up some story about how that was "the work of the devil".

Yes, I know. "Trump actually isn't a fraud, a criminal, a liar, and a danger to democracy and Biden is Satan". <-- I understand that's your "truth".
Defending him occasionally is not what I'd call "defending Trump." Defending Trump is those that see him doing no wrong, being infallible. I see neither in him. He is fallible and often wrong. You seemingly just can't stand that I'm more open minded and fair in my assessment of him than the TDS crowd where you can't find any good in Trump whatsoever.

I also don't hate all Democrats. I vote, usually down ticket, for some I know are worthwhile candidates.

As for Trump, he often talks smack and says crazy shit. He throws out half-truths like any other politician. He's a braggard and exaggerates his own record. That's par for the course for just about any politician.

Here in Arizona, I'm really not happy that Krystin Sinema decided to drop running but I guess she couldn't bring herself to do it as a Republican and couldn't do it as a Democrat. The choices for her seat, in a word, suck. Karri Lake is insane. Blake Masters is an empty suit, while the Democrat Ruben Gallego is a hard-core leftist. That leaves me with a sort of damned if I do, damned if I don't sort of choice.

Last edited:

Defending him occasionally is not what I'd call "defending Trump."
You also recently tried to invalidate the Senate investigation into Trump's contacts with the Russian because "one Senator didn't sign the report".
You invoke "Democrats being advocates of the KKK" because some were 100 years ago, while knowing full well it's the Republicans the KKK identifies with in the current day. When your arguments are that weak, it weakens your credibility.
Defending Trump is those that see him doing no wrong, being infallible. I see neither in him. He is fallible and often wrong. You seemingly just can't stand that I'm more open minded and fair in my assessment of him than the TDS crowd where you can't find any good in Trump whatsoever.
I've never seen you attack Trump or do anything other than defend him. He's so much more than "fallible". He's taken a wrecking ball to America's institutions. He's the first president in history break the tradition of a peaceful transition of power. He and his family used his office to enrich themselves blatantly. You ignore that but accused Biden of taking bribes constantly even though all those claims have been debunked.
I also don't hate all Democrats. I vote, usually down ticket, for some I know are worthwhile candidates.
I'll take your word for that, but hope that you understand my skepticism, based on your posting history.
As for Trump, he often talks smack and says crazy shit. He throws out half-truths like any other politician. He's a braggard and exaggerates his own record. That's par for the course for just about any politician.
See - and there's where we'll never agree. There is no equivalency in the way Trump behaves versus any other politician, Democrat or Republican. No other politician in history has attacked his own country when losing an election. No other president in history has attacked created the chaos and drama that was the Trump administration.
Here in Arizona, I'm really not happy that Krystin Sinema decided to drop running but I guess she couldn't bring herself to do it as a Republican and couldn't do it as a Democrat. The choices for her seat, in a word, suck. Karri Lake is insane. Blake Masters is an empty suit, while the Democrat Ruben Gallego is a hard-core leftist. That leaves me with a sort of damned if I do, damned if I don't sort of choice.
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. Minor disagreement on Kari Lake - I don't think she's insane. I think she's just mimicking Trump's behavior for political gain. Insane people aren't responsible for their actions. Lake knows exactly what she's doing.

You also recently tried to invalidate the Senate investigation into Trump's contacts with the Russian because "one Senator didn't sign the report".
You invoke "Democrats being advocates of the KKK" because some were 100 years ago, while knowing full well it's the Republicans the KKK identifies with in the current day. When your arguments are that weak, it weakens your credibility.

Actually, today's KKK is insignificant, tiny in numbers, and doesn't identify with either party.

I've never seen you attack Trump or do anything other than defend him. He's so much more than "fallible". He's taken a wrecking ball to America's institutions. He's the first president in history break the tradition of a peaceful transition of power. He and his family used his office to enrich themselves blatantly. You ignore that but accused Biden of taking bribes constantly even though all those claims have been debunked.

Sure I have. I regularly call him a braggard and bloviator. He talks a lot of smack and hyperbole. His knowledge on things technical and scientific is weak leading to him saying stupid stuff on those subjects.
On using public office to enrich one's self...

I doubt that Trump is richer or even better off for having chosen to run for president. I don't think you can demonstrate that he's gotten wealthy off of it.

On the other hand, Biden is a multi-millionaire who has done nothing but serve in public office. He certainly didn't get there by way of his paychecks. I'd also say that there is more than sufficient evidence that Biden is up to his eyeballs in corrupt money dealings.
I'll take your word for that, but hope that you understand my skepticism, based on your posting history.
I've even gone to local events that are greet and meet for Democrat candidates. In one case, they had an advocate for Prop 127 a few years back here. That was bill to force the state into solar (in particular) along with wind and would have ended most fossil fuel energy production. After her spiel, I went up and politely told her that her positions were wrong and could prove it. She gave me the head loll, rolling her eyes.
I caught that instantly, and said, "I politely listened to everything you said, and took it seriously. I wanted to engage you in a serious discussion on this issue as it is important to me. When I disagree with you, you roll you eyes and give me that 'Here we go again' look disrespecting me. It's clear you don't want to engage in any meaningful debate or conversation over this issue, you just want people to agree with you without thinking..."
That got made her a combination of embarrassed for being caught, and angry that I'd point it out. It was one more reason I had to vote down that proposition.

At the same meet and greet there was a lawyer (and I really despise lawyers) wanting to be elected to the CAP board. She was impressive. Knew her shit and was competent. Listened to questions and gave great answers. I voted for her.

See - and there's where we'll never agree. There is no equivalency in the way Trump behaves versus any other politician, Democrat or Republican. No other politician in history has attacked his own country when losing an election. No other president in history has attacked created the chaos and drama that was the Trump administration.
You'd be wrong, and by a long shot wrong.

1876 was probably the worst, and far, far worse than 2016 or 2020.

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. Minor disagreement on Kari Lake - I don't think she's insane. I think she's just mimicking Trump's behavior for political gain. Insane people aren't responsible for their actions. Lake knows exactly what she's doing.
No, at this point, she's insane. One good indicator of that is she keeps going to court over election fraud even as she gets her cases tossed for lack of standing, and shot down for being poorly organized. She keeps doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

You're STILL trying to push the so-called 'Russia, Russia, Russia'?????!?
A common retort of the Trump cult indoctrinated.

View attachment 27242
A picture of yourself is not the Trump indoctrinated.

Back