Democrats’ gaslighting takes a new and disturbing turn

Not only is he a Truth Deflector, he's a Truth REJECTOR.

Ironic coming from a dishonest, serial lying leftist hack like you.

You are free to find any of my posts where I am lying and we can have that debate. Just because you say so is weak and stupid.

He just outright refuses to discuss anything honestly.

Describing yourself and projecting as usual. I am more than willing to debate the facts with any clueless, empty headed, lying leftist on the forum. Unfortunately, it usually devolves into "nuh uh" and "you're mean." :laugh:

Truth Detector is a worthless troll.

We call this....
Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

It can be fun to poke him with a stick and watch him go through his routine of typically infantile responses.

Once again, you project too much. :laugh:

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

Back