Dems looking for Really Big Show in Denver

Not me, I am happy about it. You are the one talking about how bad it will be if it rains and how you cant change locations and all.

Not me, I am happy about it. You are the one talking about how bad it will be if it rains and how you cant change locations and all.

That does not equate to being upset Alice. That is pointing out the obvious potential problem with his having an outdoor setting. It would be bad if it rained on his parade or if they try to shift locations last minute. There is no easy way to drive between the two stadiums. They would most likely try to walk the 3/4 mile.... which if it is indeed raining would be quite comical at again, it would APPEAR chaotic.

Side note.... I would ride them hard if they did try to drive between the stadiums. All that pollution and all.

Yes, to show everyone 'look Obama can fill a stadium. Look how powerful and loved he is'.
Abso-fucking-lutly. American's LOVE bread and circuses. The sights and sounds of 75,000+ screaming supporters will sway LOTS of fence sitters. It is political gamesmanship of the highest order to try and pull this off.

SF don't lie ;), if this goes off with out a hitch your guys will mutter under their breath for the following months leading up to November. One of the Republican talking heads will even mention Nuermburg to try and tarnish the event. Only remember, at Nuermburg, Hiter was decrying the rise of the Untermensch and Obama would not have been welcome. If it works it will stick in the collective Republican craw.

SF don't lie ;), if this goes off with out a hitch your guys will mutter under their breath for the following months leading up to November. One of the Republican talking heads will even mention Nuermburg to try and tarnish the event. Only remember, at Nuermburg, Hiter was decrying the rise of the Untermensch and Obama would not have been welcome. If it works it will stick in the collective Republican craw.

I agree that if they pull it off it would be a big plus. It takes some cahones to tempt mother nature like that.

But I have it on high authority that dishes will be done and thus it will rain.

LOL

Two images came to my mind when I heard about this.

View attachment 20

View attachment 21
If by those first meetings you mean they were symbolically powerful events that portrayed the person as having a commanding personality and the ability to move tens of thousands of people with his voice then you are right. If you mean that Obama and Hitler have the same message you are a fucking moron. I will assume you meant the first till you prove me wrong.

The second one I can only assume you think that someone will attempt to assassinate Obama at the event, I am sure the Secret service are WAY ahead of you on that one.

Imagine the contrast with McCain sitting in a small room talking to a group of 100 or so octigenarians.

Imagine the contrast with McCain sitting in a small room talking to a group of 100 or so octigenarians.
That won't happen. It's a convention, many young political geeks all are going there to attempt to get laid.

Not Republicans, Republicans dont have sex until they are married.
Yeah. Keep telling yourself that, and someday you may think I believe it. Fornication is not a "mortal sin" they are willing to take that chance.

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that, and someday you may think I believe it. Fornication is not a "mortal sin" they are willing to take that chance.

Ohhh, I see, they do it, the just feel bad about it later.

I agree, there will be a crowd even at the Republican convention. I am not sure McCain could pull in a staidum full, but there will be enough to fill an arena.

Ohhh, I see, they do it, the just feel bad about it later.

I agree, there will be a crowd even at the Republican convention. I am not sure McCain could pull in a staidum full, but there will be enough to fill an arena.
I'd bet he could fill the KC stadium. But I don't think we'll know, he won't want to look like he's copying Obama.

I'd bet he could fill the KC stadium. But I don't think we'll know, he won't want to look like he's copying Obama.

Maybe, but his speaking style does not lend itself to a stadium thus it would be a mistake anyway. McCain does better with smaller groups.

God almighty the Chiefs have stunk that place up pretty bad in the last year (and I am a Chief's fan) McCain would put a funk on that place you couldn't wash off with lava soap.

God almighty the Chiefs have stunk that place up pretty bad in the last year (and I am a Chief's fan) McCain would put a funk on that place you couldn't wash off with lava soap.
LOL. The Chefs are doomed anyway. Because they just stink. But heck, they pay their Tight End handsomely!

Back