Dems looking for Really Big Show in Denver

I'd bet he could fill the KC stadium. But I don't think we'll know, he won't want to look like he's copying Obama.

Arrowhead is larger than the my lil' pony stadium. I don't think he would fill it. Reps don't get all emo like the Dems. Hence the consistent lower turnout for primaries, marches, look at me protests etc....

Chiefs will win at Mile High this year. Mark it down. You heard it here first. The ponies have nothing.
Translation: Yinger, winger, borgen! BORK!

SwedishChefSmall.jpg

I read an article on line somewhere that talked about the fact that as Shanahan has been given more and more power over the team that the Broncos get worse and worse.

I read an article on line somewhere that talked about the fact that as Shanahan has been given more and more power over the team that the Broncos get worse and worse.

The lil ponies are going to suffer this year. They will finish 4th.... behind even the ever hated Raiders.

Hey chap did you see the Sox Yankees game on Sunday! What a game. I know the yanks are in the dumps now so I take my joy where I can find it. Don't get mad and send Manny to beat me k?

Hey chap did you see the Sox Yankees game on Sunday! What a game. I know the yanks are in the dumps now so I take my joy where I can find it. Don't get mad and send Manny to beat me k?

Hey chap how cool is it that francona and 7 sox get to ransack the yanks locker room next week??? :clink:

yes of course i watched it. I have tickets for Saturdays july 26th game at fenway. its almost always a good game when they play. Game 7 2003 alcs was the worst game i have ever been to tho.

wonder if arod ant varatek will get into it in the locker room.
My best friend is a Sux er ah Sox fan and we were talking about the fact that since the Sox have some World Series under their belt it seems that the rivalry is not AS heated as it once was. It might also be that we are both looking up at the Devil Rays. A Florida team in first in the AL East! Florida is where you do SPRING training. Not where you REALLY play baseball.

florida has a great team this year but chances are they will fade second half as its typical of young team.. then unless they decide they want to start being a contender there payroll isnt enough to keep that team together.

on a side note.. did u know that arod cheated on his wife with a stripper he met behind the doug out on the game where he and varatek got into a fight? he met up with her latter that night wedding ring and all and fucked her. shes telling all now:
http://www.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view/2008_07_08_main_track_story/

Back