Dems smack Obama for Gitmo fumbles

LOL, I like the steelers but my team is the Dolphins , damn I hope they do something this year, lol

I told you we may have something in common. The year of 17 straight was my first full year living in Miami. Since that time, they're my team. Are you old enough to remember Greise, Czonka, Morris, Kiick, Twilley, Warfield, Buoniconti, and Scott, etc? I was raised in Chicago so the Bears stilll have a place in my heart, but the 2 Miami teams are now my teams.

I told you we may have something in common. The year of 17 straight was my first full year living in Miami. Since that time, they're my team. Are you old enough to remember Greise, Czonka, Morris, Kiick, Twilley, Warfield, Buoniconti, and Scott, etc? I was raised in Chicago so the Bears stilll have a place in my heart, but the 2 Miami teams are now my teams.

I sure am, I grew up in NJ but we would go ever summer to Fl for 1 month, we had family in Miami so of course we would spend a good bit of time there, that was at the time the Dolphins were doing so good, Miami had there city buses painted Dolphin colors , everything was for the Dolphins at that time, and I have been a fan ever since. :)

Well, you've got our Joey Porter so some of that Steeler magic is already on your team. :)

We will take all the help we can get, lol but with Parcells there I do think he will build something

I really want I can hardly remember his name let alone spell it , the guy with the long hair, he has got to be one of the best players in the league right now

You originally said these two were friends of Jeff. Now that is an insult if there ever was one.

Now, who are these two closet bigots if you dare? I see you never responded to my other post. That's par for the course for you.

I made no insults to Jeff, my remarks on the matter referred only to two closet bigots accusing me of racism.

You originally said these two were friends of Jeff. Now that is an insult if there ever was one.

Now, who are these two closet bigots if you dare? I see you never responded to my other post. That's par for the course for you.

Welcome to the world. My last post, #61, on this thread was to you 12 days ago! The last post before yours was 11 days ago. I had stopped reading it.
I didn't realize I am obligated to reply to every one of your one line obtuse posts which you make with regularity, just as you don't reply to mine, which is fine with me. As to the accusations of bigotry toward me, one I think you know, the other was made privately to me, in a cowardly way. If he/she wants to admit it like a person, that's OK with me. He/she is one of your "ilk". Thanks for giving me the opportunity to use that word once again, turnabout is fair play.
Jeff and I get along just fine. We may not agree on everything but when we do communicate, it is civil, something you don't seem to comprehend. I think that is probably what's bothering you.

By the way, did Cheney "look forward" to 9/11 27 times in his speech? Shouldn't Obama respond?

Post #54

The following post by me to you is a one liner???? Oh puleeeze. Now, stop being a coward and post what was supposedly sent to you.

AND

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS ALL ABOUT??????????????

Welcome to the world. My last post, #61, on this thread was to you 12 days ago! The last post before yours was 11 days ago. I had stopped reading it.
I didn't realize I am obligated to reply to every one of your one line obtuse posts which you make with regularity, just as you don't reply to mine, which is fine with me. As to the accusations of bigotry toward me, one I think you know, the other was made privately to me, in a cowardly way. If he/she wants to admit it like a person, that's OK with me. He/she is one of your "ilk". Thanks for giving me the opportunity to use that word once again, turnabout is fair play.
Jeff and I get along just fine. We may not agree on everything but when we do communicate, it is civil, something you don't seem to comprehend. I think that is probably what's bothering you.

By the way, did Cheney "look forward" to 9/11 27 times in his speech? Shouldn't Obama respond?

Back