DEMS SNEAK UNION THUGS INTO CARNAHAN TOWN HALL-- Tea Party Taxpayers Locked Out!

Mrs. "B" loved a man in Ontario . . . but he didn't love her back and it soured her permanently. :(

It's okay old grey mare. We know it takes quite a bit for you to giddy-up, but then again, we saw your pic and well...

The rest is history!

We do struggle with who to feel more sorry for. You or your husband.

It's okay old grey mare. We know it takes quite a bit for you to giddy-up, but then again, we saw your pic and well...

The rest is history!

No need to feel sorry for me, Missus. It's only your deluded obsession that compels you to think I'm ugly as I'm not grey and I'm not as old as you, granny Clampett. :D

The rest is history!

Well they do make for a homely couple. He has his work and she has...well she has...oh yeah, mare has Tom and his polished apple!

No need to feel sorry for me, Missus. It's only your deluded obsession that compels you to think I'm ugly as I'm not grey and I'm not as old as you, granny Clampett. :D

I've seen that mug and it ain't pretty whinny. Loyal's your junior and has at least 8 points up the beauty ladder on ya hon.

See the past as you want, If you can't logically or factually disprove what I say, then spare me the condescending BS, because you're just blowing smoke. doesn't change the discussion on health care. It's the core of the discussion, kid. The anti-Obama folk are against ANYTHING he proposes...or did you miss the quote by GOP Sen. Jim DeMint? http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/p...t-saying-health-care-will-be-obamas-waterloo/ Like the 8 years of the Shrub, like the 2008 campaign, the mindset is the same...and only a fool would buy into it, as the people pushing that mindset are the sames that screwed the public royally. BTW, let's not forget that it was Axelrod that invented both the term and tactic of astro turfing.

Actually, late Sen. Bensten (spl) was credited for coining the phrase....Axelrod was tagged as a master, which doesn't mean the GOP hasn't used the same type of tactics....but NOTHING Axelrod has done has come close to orchestrating/instructing folks to invade town hall meetings for the express purpose of disrupting it.....that's on the shoulders of the current GOP and it's supporters.

good gawd, I've heard some stupid before, but saying that everyday people out protesting at the town halls is like NOTHING he has seen before, well let me say again, Stupid..

Actually, late Sen. Bensten (spl) was credited for coining the phrase....Axelrod was tagged as a master, which doesn't mean the GOP hasn't used the same type of tactics....but NOTHING Axelrod has done has come close to orchestrating/instructing folks to invade town hall meetings for the express purpose of disrupting it.....that's on the shoulders of the current GOP and it's supporters.

Perhaps the best way to handle the 'problem' that the Democrats have with the town hall meetings is to implement the simple preventative measure of requiring ID's and limiting the audience to constituents only. That way the 'problem' of packing an audience would be removed. Sort of what should be done with voting, get rid of fraud.

Thanks for proving my point, Southie.

You and your ilk are just one fantastic group of suckers. You LOST an election fair and square, because Obama sure as hell didn't have a governor brother use flawed data to disenfranchise thousands of voters, nor did he have a supporter in charge of distributing electronic voter machines that flipped McCain votes for Obama or tally more GOP voters than registered in a district.

You lost...the country finally woke up to the PNAC agenda. But dummies like you just never learn.

Reaganomics taught you nothing. The S&L scandal taught you nothing. Enron taught you nothing. The Wall St. bailout taught you NOTHING! Liberals weren't the driving forces behind the forementioned that put us in the economic dire straits we're currently in.....but you fools will CONTINUALLY VOTE against your best interests because someone tells you, "don't let those liberals and minorities win".

You dope. You gladly let the Shrub & company throw habeus corpus out the window along with congressional oversight, and bend over with a smile as the Shrub & company spy on you for know reason, detain/rendition innocent people, start a war based on lies and then bitch over VA benefits. You'll let insurance companies rip you off, and Wall St. shine their shoes on your money after their greed destroys the economy.

And now, totally without a new ideology or plan, you support clowns using nazi tactics to prevent American citizens the right to have political meetings.....and town halls held by bonafide congressional reps no less!

The people have had enough....so you can spew all the propaganda and double talk all you want....you don't have the edge anymore...the people are tired of the likes of you. If you try to stop the people with force, guess what you're going to get in return? Cheney, Limbaugh, Delay, Malkin, the Shrub....they don't give a fuck about YOU, Southie. They'll gladly send your dopey ass to a war of choice based on lies, and then squabble over your benefits to your family. They'll maintain a health care system that denies you proper care because they don't like paying out for all those installments you make. But if you remain willfully ignorant, you'll just grab a sign and run to where you're told, screaming platitudes and hoping for a confrontation.

Be careful what you wish for.

LOL What a pile of pure bullshit. Its fascinating that you believe it. But again, let the shooting start, liberal. We'll be there to return fire.

Perhaps the best way to handle the 'problem' that the Democrats have with the town hall meetings is to implement the simple preventative measure of requiring ID's and limiting the audience to constituents only. That way the 'problem' of packing an audience would be removed. Sort of what should be done with voting, get rid of fraud.

Well, that sort of defeats the whole purpose of the town hall meeting, doesn't it? Think about it, if you're a town resident you should be able to attend whether or not you're of the same mindset or belong to the same political party as the host & speakers. Now an ID to keep "out of towners" away would limit the influx of any disrupters, but that should be the only requirement.

But again, you have to acknowledge the FACT that the neocon healthcare astro turfers have gone beyone the pale....even surpassing the teabaggers.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Thanks for proving my point, Southie.

You and your ilk are just one fantastic group of suckers. You LOST an election fair and square, because Obama sure as hell didn't have a governor brother use flawed data to disenfranchise thousands of voters, nor did he have a supporter in charge of distributing electronic voter machines that flipped McCain votes for Obama or tally more GOP voters than registered in a district.

You lost...the country finally woke up to the PNAC agenda. But dummies like you just never learn.

Reaganomics taught you nothing. The S&L scandal taught you nothing. Enron taught you nothing. The Wall St. bailout taught you NOTHING! Liberals weren't the driving forces behind the forementioned that put us in the economic dire straits we're currently in.....but you fools will CONTINUALLY VOTE against your best interests because someone tells you, "don't let those liberals and minorities win".

You dope. You gladly let the Shrub & company throw habeus corpus out the window along with congressional oversight, and bend over with a smile as the Shrub & company spy on you for know reason, detain/rendition innocent people, start a war based on lies and then bitch over VA benefits. You'll let insurance companies rip you off, and Wall St. shine their shoes on your money after their greed destroys the economy.

And now, totally without a new ideology or plan, you support clowns using nazi tactics to prevent American citizens the right to have political meetings.....and town halls held by bonafide congressional reps no less!

The people have had enough....so you can spew all the propaganda and double talk all you want....you don't have the edge anymore...the people are tired of the likes of you. If you try to stop the people with force, guess what you're going to get in return? Cheney, Limbaugh, Delay, Malkin, the Shrub....they don't give a fuck about YOU, Southie. They'll gladly send your dopey ass to a war of choice based on lies, and then squabble over your benefits to your family. They'll maintain a health care system that denies you proper care because they don't like paying out for all those installments you make. But if you remain willfully ignorant, you'll just grab a sign and run to where you're told, screaming platitudes and hoping for a confrontation.

Be careful what you wish for.

LOL What a pile of pure bullshit. Its fascinating that you believe it. But again, let the shooting start, liberal. We'll be there to return fire.

You've done it again, you stupe. You've PROVEN my point to the letter. The neocon astro turfing on Obamacare town hall meetings are just into suppressing alternate opinions....totally intolerant of others opinions and viewpoints....just like the nazi party in Germany.

No one is rolling over for the likes of you, you confederate flag waving fool. And the cops will be waiting for your dopey ass to try something.

You've done it again, you stupe. You've PROVEN my point to the letter. The neocon astro turfing on Obamacare town hall meetings are just into suppressing alternate opinions....totally intolerant of others opinions and viewpoints....just like the nazi party in Germany.

No one is rolling over for the likes of you, you confederate flag waving fool. And the cops will be waiting for your dopey ass to try something.
I told you before that I don't own a confederate flag. Why must you now lie?

I told you before that I don't own a confederate flag. Why must you now lie?

So you're going to deny that you're earlier avatar incorporated the Confederate flag? You're going to deny that you supported Dixie and his bullshit defense of the Confederate flag? Stop lying, Southie....you're not very good at it.

The subject title of this thread was proven to be a lie! You and your neocon compatriots could NOT prove ANY of the assertions you made, with or without the video. The posts show all you've got is just insipid stubborness.

So you're going to deny that you're earlier avatar incorporated the Confederate flag? You're going to deny that you supported Dixie and his bullshit defense of the Confederate flag? Stop lying, Southie....you're not very good at it.

I've used lots of Avatars and not one of them has had a confederate flag. What specific "defense" of a fellow poster leads you to believe that I own one?

The subject title of this thread was proven to be a lie! You and your neocon compatriots could NOT prove ANY of the assertions you made, with or without the video. The posts show all you've got is just insipid stubborness.

hmm, seems like you want folks to be what you claim you don't.

hmm, seems like you want folks to be what you claim you don't.
Yeah, T.Liberal is one of the people who just "picture" you and then argue with that. Facts don't ever get in the way of this train, and what you say never makes a dent in the iron trestles...

I say we say a prayer for her...or better yet! A CHANT! :eek:

Well, since you elevated me into the Pantheon of Ugly Liberal Posters, you can pray, sing or chant but that doesn't mean any of us gods and goddesses will listen.

For some reason your fragile ego requires you to think I'm gray and ugly, but you've been had. :foil:

And I suspect "being had" is the usual with you, Mrs. "B".

Back