DEMS SNEAK UNION THUGS INTO CARNAHAN TOWN HALL-- Tea Party Taxpayers Locked Out!

So you're going to deny that you're earlier avatar incorporated the Confederate flag? You're going to deny that you supported Dixie and his bullshit defense of the Confederate flag? Stop lying, Southie....you're not very good at it.

The subject title of this thread was proven to be a lie! You and your neocon compatriots could NOT prove ANY of the assertions you made, with or without the video. The posts show all you've got is just insipid stubborness.

No, I'm pretty certain that Dixie is the only one unpatriotic enough to use the battle flag of the CSA in his avitar.

That said, the South sucks.

well, the South thinks the same about you Northern blue blooded snob states...also the South still has more freedoms...and laugh at you all..:)

What all of this shows me is that neither side wants honest debate about this. Town hall meetings should have rules, admit people from both sides and if anyone steps out of line, shouts down a speaker or disrupts they are out on their ass and someone else comes in to take their place.

Good one.
This is the voice of reason amongst the screeching of the shrill lemmings.

well, the South thinks the same about you Northern blue blooded snob states...also the South still has more freedoms...and laugh at you all..:)

That's "patrician" states. And the South lost the all-important freedom of drinking out of segregated water fountains, so how free can you lot be? :tongout:

No, I'm pretty certain that Dixie is the only one unpatriotic enough to use the battle flag of the CSA in his avitar.

Thanks for coming to my defense, and for believing the Northern misinformation about The South. Less population density = more freedom for me!

Thanks for coming to my defense, and for believing the Northern misinformation about The South. Less population density = more freedom for me!

You can get less population density anywhere in the country. For example, if I moved up to Kitsap County, WA or farther north, my pop. density would be tiny. Its only in the I-5 Corridor from Everett south to Olympia, and a few other metropolitan areas that pop. density is an issue.

But, yeah, your welcome! :clink:

You can get less population density anywhere in the country. For example, if I moved up to Kitsap County, WA or farther north, my pop. density would be tiny. Its only in the I-5 Corridor from Everett south to Olympia, and a few other metropolitan areas that pop. density is an issue.

But, yeah, your welcome! :clink:

The West is certainly in a different class with respect to density (or lack of it). Here in The South, we are more comparing ourselves to the Northeast, where most of our transplants come from. I recall taking a flight back from Boston one clear evening, and I observed the megalopolis, as identified plainly by urban lighting, spread from the coast to the horizon the entire way until I flew past Richmond. The urban lighting came back on on the approach to Greensboro, but not nearly of the intensity, and of course in a defined area.

hmm, seems like you want folks to be what you claim you don't.

How long have you been on these boards? In the few months I've been here, Southie has changed his avatar AT LEAST twice....also, if you do a little searching throw past threads by Dixie, you'll come across his assinine denial of the inherent racism incorporated with the Confederacy and it's flag....with Southie suporting him in no uncertain terms.

I have no reason to lie here, Annie. When I'm wrong, I admit it (my catch phrase is "I stand corrected".) This is an anonymous discussion board, being wrong is no big deal...and one learns from a good discussion that exchanges views and information. But, when people lie...they should be called on it. Southie lies to change the subject and avoid admitting that his assertions do not stand up to contrary information and the logic derived from it.

I've used lots of Avatars and not one of them has had a confederate flag. What specific "defense" of a fellow poster leads you to believe that I own one?

You used an avatar with a guy wearing a hat that had the Confederate flag either on its band---or the flag in the background. And if you pay attention when you read, I named Dixie as the person you supported when he tried to deny the congenital racism of the Confederacy and it's flag.

Back to square one....the subject title of this thread is a LIE....it has been disproven factually and logically by myself and others here. You've got nothing....so this is just a diversion by you. Sorry, but that dog of yours just won't fly.

Yeah, T.Liberal is one of the people who just "picture" you and then argue with that. Facts don't ever get in the way of this train, and what you say never makes a dent in the iron trestles...

Damo, you're a liar....I detest liars, especially on a forum as anonymous as this. You've been pissed ever since we've tangled on a few issues and you found out that you weren't as brilliant and infalliable as you think. A pity, as you have shown promise of being better.

I have admitted when I wrong, but I sure as hell won't apologize for being right. You should try it sometimes. As for the subject title of this thread...it's been disproven by me and others... So don't do the usual neocon shuffle and try to change the subject by going down a personal attack avenue.

One of his earlier avatars was a guy with a hat that had the CSA in the had band, or in the background....it fit so well with the screen name "Southern Man". If I'm wrong on this, I will apologize. You will agree though, that he has supported Dixie's die hard defense of the Confederacy and its inherent racism.

By the way, the Southern States don't "suck" anymore or less than the Northern states. I've got relatives and friends on both sides.

I realize that it is difficult for you to understand things that haven't already been posted at the Democratic Underground web site, but my comment had nothing to do with anti-semitism.....it was, however, reminiscent of the use of thugs to beat the opposition into submission....a tactic that you are heralding as a "successful thwarting"......as I say, you should wear brown shirts so you don't beat up the wrong folks......

Tell me something bunky, has ANYONE on these boards proved BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that the subject title of this thread was true?

Nope.

Has anyone on these proven that the Dem party has used the type of tactics we are seeing now used by the GOP'ers and their sponsors at the townhall meetings....even when the "king astro-turfer" Axelrod was running a campaign?

Nope.

So when you've stop admiring yourself for how clever you think you are in turning a phrase....you should engage an 8th of the brain that God gave you and comprehend what I wrote. Then try to logically and factually disprove it. Pretending the antics of the GOP astro turfers are not remeniscient of the brownshirts of yore is just simple neocon denial on your part. To try and flip that characterization to anyone else is just plain dumb. Carry on.

One of his earlier avatars was a guy with a hat that had the CSA in the had band, or in the background....it fit so well with the screen name "Southern Man". If I'm wrong on this, I will apologize. You will agree though, that he has supported Dixie's die hard defense of the Confederacy and its inherent racism.

By the way, the Southern States don't "suck" anymore or less than the Northern states. I've got relatives and friends on both sides.

No, they suck.

The West is certainly in a different class with respect to density (or lack of it). Here in The South, we are more comparing ourselves to the Northeast, where most of our transplants come from. I recall taking a flight back from Boston one clear evening, and I observed the megalopolis, as identified plainly by urban lighting, spread from the coast to the horizon the entire way until I flew past Richmond. The urban lighting came back on on the approach to Greensboro, but not nearly of the intensity, and of course in a defined area.

Yeah, those people have flocked our here in droves, too. They even changed the pronunciation of the state to "Warshington," which I find hilarious but a lot of natives find retarded. :cool:

You used an avatar with a guy wearing a hat that had the Confederate flag either on its band---or the flag in the background. And if you pay attention when you read, I named Dixie as the person you supported when he tried to deny the congenital racism of the Confederacy and it's flag.

Back to square one....the subject title of this thread is a LIE....it has been disproven factually and logically by myself and others here. You've got nothing....so this is just a diversion by you. Sorry, but that dog of yours just won't fly.
You are still making false accusation about a flag avatar. You can't get any other posters on this board to vouch for you either, yet one has corrected you. This is the third time, at least, so prove it or shut up.

And again, if you have a specific accusation with respect to my supposed support of another posters Confederate flag avatar, then cite it. Or shut up. Your broad brush accusations don't fly.

Lastly, Mr. Metrosexual, the phrase is "this dog won't hunt", not "this dog won't fly". So either stick to the city language or continue to look like a fool.

You are still making false accusation about a flag avatar. You can't get any other posters on this board to vouch for you either, yet one has corrected you. This is the third time, at least, so prove it or shut up.

And again, if you have a specific accusation with respect to my supposed support of another posters Confederate flag avatar, then cite it. Or shut up. Your broad brush accusations don't fly.

Lastly, Mr. Metrosexual, the phrase is "this dog won't hunt", not "this dog won't fly". So either stick to the city language or continue to look like a fool.

When you get a chance; ask him why he's changed his name so many times, over the past couple of years, since he seems so enthralled about your "Avatar" usage.

Back