DEMS SNEAK UNION THUGS INTO CARNAHAN TOWN HALL-- Tea Party Taxpayers Locked Out!

One of his earlier avatars was a guy with a hat that had the CSA in the had band, or in the background....it fit so well with the screen name "Southern Man". If I'm wrong on this, I will apologize. You will agree though, that he has supported Dixie's die hard defense of the Confederacy and its inherent racism.

By the way, the Southern States don't "suck" anymore or less than the Northern states. I've got relatives and friends on both sides.

As I recall, the person was dressed in Civil War costume, in profile facing left and holding a rifle, with the flag in the background.

When you get a chance; ask him why he's changed his name so many times, over the past couple of years, since he seems so enthralled about your "Avatar" usage.
I suspect because he got his ass handed back to him and he's ashamed.

His typical shit is to level a baseless accusation then ask you to disprove it. Life don't work that way. *shrug*

When you get a chance; ask him why he's changed his name so many times, over the past couple of years, since he seems so enthralled about your "Avatar" usage.
Maybe this is the avatar he's corn-fused about. When my wife and I were in college we went to one of those dress-up photo places at the mall and had this picture taken. I tell my kids that its their great great grandfather, a Radical Republican spy during the Civil War. LOL

Maybe this is the avatar he's corn-fused about. When my wife and I were in college we went to one of those dress-up photo places at the mall and had this picture taken. I tell my kids that its their great great grandfather, a Radical Republican spy during the Civil War. LOL

Oh yes! A dead ringer for a Civil War Uniform.. Just which one?

ConfedUniform.jpg

images

images

Well that one looks good, but that rifle is looking a bit swordy to me!

BWA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :rofl:

Thank God these dorks weren't witnesses at a murder trial!!
Now that you've seen it I've deleted it. Several liberals on this board have attacked my innocent wife when their attacks against me failed miserably, and I don't need her lovely image posted all over the internet, and guys like Soctease whacking off over it. *shrug*

No, they suck.

Yeah, those people have flocked our here in droves, too. They even changed the pronunciation of the state to "Warshington," which I find hilarious but a lot of natives find retarded. :cool:

So you've got issues with your hometown and Southerners. That's your story....millions of other people are not like Southie or Dixie..and I'm sure there are some southerners that don't like folk like you migrating to their states and cities. A southern counterpart to you views northerners as a bunch of loud mouth know-it-all's who are inherently rude. Stereotypes cut both ways. I try to suppress, correct or eliminate mine on a daily basis....makes living less stressful...you should try it.

You are still making false accusation about a flag avatar. You can't get any other posters on this board to vouch for you either, yet one has corrected you. This is the third time, at least, so prove it or shut up.

Well, since you've changed your avatar at least twice within the past 2 weeks...it seems you're desperate to cloud the issue (or that you're easily entertained). But if I did indeed get some people to corroborate my story, you'd just call them liars or mistaken. And since I don't have access to the the site where you got your avatar from.....it's just my word against yours. I'll leave it at that.

And again, if you have a specific accusation with respect to my supposed support of another posters Confederate flag avatar, then cite it. Or shut up. Your broad brush accusations don't fly.

I love it when dopes like you put their foot in it.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=19006&page=3&highlight=confederacy,+southern

Lastly, Mr. Metrosexual, (beg pardon? Is this some dumb ass backwoods mindset that all city dwellers are "metrosexual"? Newsflash genius, that phrase went out of style as quickly as it came in. And if wearing a leather jacket in fall is "metrosexual" in your neck of the woods, I say it's time for you to move.) the phrase is "this dog won't hunt", not "this dog won't fly". So either stick to the city language or continue to look like a fool.

Newsflash, jackass....sayings vary from state to state. I heard it in the latter form from a priest in Arkansas. To date, I don't recall anyone getting bent about a variation....you must have a very limited social life. Carry on.

Last edited:
Newsflash, jackass....sayings vary from state to state. I heard it in the latter form from a priest in Arkansas. To date, I don't recall anyone getting bent about a variation....you must have a very limited social life. Carry on.
Are you going to prove your accusation of the flag avatar or not? :pke:

LEARN TO READ PROPERLY....I addressed that in the previous post. Also, I've edited it to show a link that was previously missing.
All you did was provide further accusation, again with no basis. Your link points to an unrelated discussion of "liberal bigotry".

LEARN TO LINK PROPERLY. lol

All you did was provide further accusation, again with no basis. Your link points to an unrelated discussion of "liberal bigotry".

LEARN TO LINK PROPERLY. lol

Learn to read, chuckles. Yeah, READ through the thread....it has Dixie's blatherings about the the confederate flag and being challenged on it. It also has YOU at one point defending Dixie as a man of "facts". At no time do you contradict or condemn his stance. 'Nuff said.

If you're too damned lazy (or scared) to do some reading, that's your problem. I've provided what was asked...if you want to pretend the information isn't there, that's your problem. But then I forget that in your world, denial and willful ignorance is a victory.

And again, NONE of you neocon parrots could prove the subject title of THIS thread as fact. So in effect, it's a lie.
Carry on.

Learn to read, chuckles. Yeah, READ through the thread....it has Dixie's blatherings about the the confederate flag and being challenged on it. It also has YOU at one point defending Dixie as a man of "facts". At no time do you contradict or condemn his stance. 'Nuff said.

If you're too damned lazy (or scared) to do some reading, that's your problem. I've provided what was asked...if you want to pretend the information isn't there, that's your problem. But then I forget that in your world, denial and willful ignorance is a victory.

And again, NONE of you neocon parrots could prove the subject title of THIS thread as fact. So in effect, it's a lie.
Carry on.
I'm not going to do your work for you. Why not simply link to a post where I wrote something racist? Or "confederate flag waving'? Obviously you've made some baseless assumptions, found them to be incorrect, but too proud to admit being wrong. *shrug*

So you've got issues with your hometown and Southerners. That's your story....millions of other people are not like Southie or Dixie..and I'm sure there are some southerners that don't like folk like you migrating to their states and cities. A southern counterpart to you views northerners as a bunch of loud mouth know-it-all's who are inherently rude. Stereotypes cut both ways. I try to suppress, correct or eliminate mine on a daily basis....makes living less stressful...you should try it.

No, just Southerners. The Northwest is wonderful, and I was just poking fun at how people from the Northeast have run amok with their accent out here.

Back