Deranged trump posts”what gives her the right to run for president”

I'm genuinely curious now what will happen if Trump loses. I don't think the GOP is 100% MAGA yet, I think there are still some who harbor rational thoughts. And I assume that if Trump loses his movement will fall apart and evaporate away. This is his last rodeo. So he's got to make this pay or he's out on his behind. He may be able to lead his movement from the sidelines but without the big payout of the Presidency I doubt he has the wherewithal to actually DO anything. I worry that the steam his rhetoric has built up in the MAGATs will, however, explode a bit before he's all the way off the public stage.

I suspect we're in for a bit of a bumpy ride even if he loses. We can only hope it will be mercifully short.

I'm genuinely curious now what will happen if Trump loses. I don't think the GOP is 100% MAGA yet, I think there are still some who harbor rational thoughts. And I assume that if Trump loses his movement will fall apart and evaporate away. This is his last rodeo. So he's got to make this pay or he's out on his behind. He may be able to lead his movement from the sidelines but without the big payout of the Presidency I doubt he has the wherewithal to actually DO anything. I worry that the steam his rhetoric has built up in the MAGATs will, however, explode a bit before he's all the way off the public stage.

I suspect we're in for a bit of a bumpy ride even if he loses. We can only hope it will be mercifully short.
We have learned that the remaining republicans seem willing to do anything to kiss up to power.

'What gives her the right to run?' Trump launches overnight tirade at Kamala Harris​

I will require a quote.....almost certainly he was talking how the Regime installed her, that under Old America rules she had no right to the nomination as there was no primary....what they called a primary was a fraud.

Almost certainly the people who run America by committee in secret never intended that Biden would be their pick, that pretending that he was was part of the fraud.

When Biden and his brain became aware of this we dont yet know.

What did he do that was unconstitutional? I'll wait.
Attempted to overthrow the election. Kept 'acting' officials in place well past the 210 days allowed. Violated separation of powers by putting large steel tariffs into place. Violated separation of powers by taking military funding and putting it into his border wall project. Illegally banned bump stocks in his anti-gun-rights crusade. Illegally bombed Syria without informing Congress or asking for operation, another violation of the separation of powers. Illegally violated first amendment rights of citizens by blocking Twitter users while using his account as an official public office platform. Then there's the various unconstitutional covid things he pushed as executive orders.

Any other dumb questions to reveal your ignorance?

Attempted to overthrow the election. Kept 'acting' officials in place well past the 210 days allowed. Violated separation of powers by putting large steel tariffs into place. Violated separation of powers by taking military funding and putting it into his border wall project. Illegally banned bump stocks in his anti-gun-rights crusade. Illegally bombed Syria without informing Congress or asking for operation, another violation of the separation of powers. Illegally violated first amendment rights of citizens by blocking Twitter users while using his account as an official public office platform. Then there's the various unconstitutional covid things he pushed as executive orders.

Any other dumb questions to reveal your ignorance?
So J6 is all you got?

Back