Deranged trump posts”what gives her the right to run for president”

What did he do that was unconstitutional? I'll wait.
Trump’s businesses took in more than $160 million from international sources during his presidency.

Trump brazenly violated the “emoluments” clause of Article 1, Section 6, and the “appropriations” clause of Article 1, Section 9. The foreign emolument section states that, without congressional assent, neither the president nor other office holders can “accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”

That is only ONE VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION!

HOW MANY EXAMPLES DO YOU NEED?

BECAUSE HISTORY HAS A LONG LIST!

Trump’s businesses took in more than $160 million from international sources during his presidency.

Trump brazenly violated the “emoluments” clause of Article 1, Section 6, and the “appropriations” clause of Article 1, Section 9. The foreign emolument section states that, without congressional assent, neither the president nor other office holders can “accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”

Trump did not run his businesses while in office. In fact Trump lost personal wealth while serving his country. Why keep lying?

I'm genuinely curious now what will happen if Trump loses. I don't think the GOP is 100% MAGA yet, I think there are still some who harbor rational thoughts. And I assume that if Trump loses his movement will fall apart and evaporate away. This is his last rodeo. So he's got to make this pay or he's out on his behind. He may be able to lead his movement from the sidelines but without the big payout of the Presidency I doubt he has the wherewithal to actually DO anything. I worry that the steam his rhetoric has built up in the MAGATs will, however, explode a bit before he's all the way off the public stage.

I suspect we're in for a bit of a bumpy ride even if he loses. We can only hope it will be mercifully short.
It will be 2020 redux. The day after he loses, he will file to run for POTUS in 2028. That gives him the ability to continue to fundraise in order to pay his legal bills, and funnel said funds into his own coffers via 'campaign' events on his properties.
A large swath of his MAGA minions will crawl back under their rocks. They never voted pre trump, and they will never vote again in the future. He might have the same power to sway primary challenges to any Republican who doesn't kiss the ring, but I believe they will formally end their relationship with MAGA.

It will be as amusing as when they dredged up Michael Steele to run the RNC after Obama won. After all, black people must be fashionable. They'll twist themselves into knots in an attempt to appease the masses, but it won't work.

I seem to remember that the emoluments clause only pertains to Congresspeople, not POTUS.

Which makes no sense.

He did manage to funnel tens of million$ to his coffers via 'events' that he held at his shit hole properties.

Was he impeached for any of those actions? And a slave for Christ does not talk that way. What else are you lying about?
He doesn't need to have been 'impeached' for any of those things for them to be violations of the Constitution, you dumb cumfaucet. If I shoot you in the face and never get charged, does that mean I didn't murder your dumb ass?

Yes, he did. He never recused himself from his businesses, and did not put them into blind trust, etc.. He ran them directly and via his sons.

Patently false, you lying cumdumpster

Who is lying, twerp?

They may not be puckering as much though when that power has evaporated with a Trump loss in November. Although of course he will try to drag it through the courts for years or until he drops dead, whichever comes first.
I'm betting on dropping dead first. Given his unhealthy lifestyle, I'd say he only has about 5 years of functionality left and maybe 5 years in seclusion before croaking and going to Hell.

Christ teach you all those words?
Not that you would know anything about the Bible, Legina.

4hpv7q.jpg

They may not be puckering as much though when that power has evaporated with a Trump loss in November. Although of course he will try to drag it through the courts for years or until he drops dead, whichever comes first.
If he loses you will never see such a fast turnabout

Back