Deranged trump posts”what gives her the right to run for president”

That's my take, too. I think he'll try to tie up everything in the courts and try to get some pet state legislatures to change their electoral votes.
They're taking preemptive actions this time around. Essentially, they will deny as many votes as they can.

Da, comrade Pinko. Unless you've infiltrated into the United States, then you'd be the FBI's concern.

I looked and couldn't find a single reference of you supporting the Ukrainians killing Russian invaders. Friends of yours, comrade?

They're taking preemptive actions this time around. Essentially, they will deny as many votes as they can.

MAGAts are well known gaslighters. Like their Orange Jesus, they exist with alternative facts.

Yes, but they saw what happened on Jan 6 after trump instructed them to 'fight like hell'. He left them hanging out to dry. The high ranking members of the Nazi terrorist groups are now in prison for decades.
Agreed, which is why all the smart and/or sane ones won't show up. Like JPP's armchair warriors, most will just make noise. Still, it only takes one MAGAt nutjob to fuck up a supermarket or kindergarten.

7gop5k.jpg

If that happens, the Cult will promptly turn them into martyrs. I dunno. I think #TRE45ON still has plenty of voters. But not so many followers who would be willing to riot, get arrested, lose their jobs, go to prison. Remember all the precautions the various courts took before/during a Trump trial? Thankfully few of his whackjobs showed up and there wasn't any significant rowdiness. Lots easier to spew rhetoric, spittle, and hate on social media from the comfort of your 1997 Wide Glide Model Laz-E-Boy recliner.
Of course, just like the criminals Trump denounced a week after 1/6 are now "hostages". MAGAts lie a lot. Making martyrs of their most stupid and/or insane is just another way to push more dumbasses to put their lives at risk.

This is kind of scary this year. I've seen a few things about how that side has prepared for this election. It's different from 2020 - they have so many election deniers in positions of power now.

It could be chaos. We KNOW that Trump will not concede, no matter what happens. That's fine. What's scary is all of the cultists who will believe him and do everything in their power to deny the will of the people.
Exactly. Was just thinking this morning how we're close to the anniversary of 9/11. This division and distrust of elections is Bin Laden's dream. Putin's, too. The rise of fascist truth-denying MAGATs trying to push a tyrant on us is just what they wished for.

Looks like another pointless law meant to throw red meat to the base, but do absolutely nothing otherwise. That's okay. Now that they are allowed to enforce the proof of citizenship bit, when Harris wins and #TRE45ON challenges, the (D)s can point to the ruling and correctly state that no non-citizens were allowed to register and to vote. There goes their favorite tactic -- creating doubt in the minds of MAGATs.

You will see a few challenges in the courts, but there will be no violence. For one, trump isn't POTUS. He won't stage another rally like the last one.
And...after countless pro trump terrorists were put in prison, I'm guessing nobody wants to do trump's bidding this time.

He could have pardoned them, but opted to throw them under the bus.
I think he WILL throw them under the bus like he does everybody else.
Trump is only out for Trump and as he has told his MAGA followers he doesn't give a shit about them all he wants is their vote and their money.
and they are too stupid to even realize it.
Have a nice day

Exactly. Was just thinking this morning how we're close to the anniversary of 9/11. This division and distrust of elections is Bin Laden's dream. Putin's, too. The rise of fascist truth-denying MAGATs trying to push a tyrant on us is just what they wished for.
as I have asked the people on the right that back Trump after he is done taking Constitutional rights away from the people on the left and comes after theirs what are they going to do then?
CRY?
they have to be careful what they wish for once they get it and it turns on THEM it is too late to go back.
Have a nice day

as I have asked the people on the right that back Trump after he is done taking Constitutional rights away from the people on the left and comes after theirs what are they going to do then?
CRY?
they have to be careful what they wish for once they get it and it turns on THEM it is too late to go back.
Have a nice day
They're stupid. They think that #TRE45ON fracturing the Constitution in their favor is a good thing. They haven't yet figured out, as you've pointed out, that when you let a despot remove rights from those you dislike, he's just as likely to remove YOURS as well.

If an anchor baby is qualified to run for the Presidency, just imagine how many potential stealth terrorists are now giving birth to the next potential US President who is actually an Enemy of the State..... a traitor.

Reactions: TOP
Back